• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Throne of Satan

AK4

Really the bible plainly states that right now satans throne is in churches of "traditional christainity". And thats why He tells His people to "come out of her My people".
Re 2:9 - I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
Re 3:9 - I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
Notice who He is talking to, the church. But this has a deeper spiritual meaning so i doubt if anyone will agree with me or see this. If you dont have the eyes to see it you will disagree.

Heneni

Miss Independent
Really the bible plainly states that right now satans throne is in churches of "traditional christainity". And thats why He tells His people to "come out of her My people".
Re 2:9 - I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
Re 3:9 - I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
Notice who He is talking to, the church. But this has a deeper spiritual meaning so i doubt if anyone will agree with me or see this. If you dont have the eyes to see it you will disagree.

I figured that out many years ago, whats new. Do you ALSO know where Satans' headquarters are?

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
I thought Satan was God's court jester. In Job that's how he seems to be portrayed.

And don't those letters at the beginning of Revelations only apply to the churches they were sent to at the time?

Heneni

Miss Independent
Satan traded in souls back then. If he wanted job's he could not just take it, job would have to make satan his master. It seems like god allowed the curtain to come down on jobs life. Job was minding his own business when god allowed all hell to descend upon him. But job made it, didnt he? And he learnt a valuable lesson. God is in control of his life. At the end of the book of job god doesnt come to job and explain why he allowed all hell to break loose. Instead he gives job a good scrubbing. God starts a lengthy discussion about how great he himself is, and what he is able to do. Was that intended to make job feel small? No, it was intended to make job have confidence in god. If god can do all that he said he can do, why worry, and what does anything that happen to us compare to what god is able to do?

The letters at the beginning of revelations only apply to the churches they were sent to....ive wondered about that. Since we are the church of god, it applies to us as well. I think the seven letters are written to seven types of christians around the world and it shows seven types of rewards.

I'm really not sure if satan is still walking around on this planet. But he has agents working for him here.

I think there is a difference between authority and territory.

For example jesus could have authority over this earth, but he does not have the territory. Similarly satan could have authority over this planet, but slowly he is loosing territory.

I guess we cant talk about where the throne of satan is until we have figured out whether he still has authority to be here. HMMM...:rolleyes: Now would satan be bothered messing around here on earth if he did not have authority to be here. NO. Hed be here even if he wasnt allowed to be here. In fact it would require him to be bound up for him to stay away.

kai

ragamuffin
Hi Kai! Please tell me more!

Hi Heneni

i am sorry but i dont beleive in Satan so they could no more be the throne of Satan than the throne of Morgoth, Sauron or Loki , all figments of our very vivid imagination, i think we need to personify everything from the north west wind "Pazuzu" to evil itself "Satan" if you pardon my language for one moment its all "a load of bollocks" but great story telling none the less

UnityNow101

Satan is even more of a figment of your imagination than Almighty God is, for not only is he an offshoot of God, but is given a spectacular amount of power by many people....Whenever something bad occurs and people don't want to question the creator, it is Satan which caused the calamity, even though he had to have been created by God. Therefore, the evil is just as much a fault of God as it is Satans. Satan is just the scapegoat for people that cannot, for some odd reason, put the blame to God...Even though this God supposedly created him....It is funny how it all works.

Heneni

Miss Independent
Hi Kai and UnityNow

Thanks for your response. In this great cosmic love drama i'm a part of , i am a character in this story, a living character. Im not fictional, im part of the story. A real life story. One in which I am a central part off. I can understand why someone would look at this drama and think its a story. Someone who isnt part of the story will think it is fiction, because to them its only a story. But my life is a living love story between god and myself. And there is nothing more real to me than this.

Not only is god the only reality of my life, he is the most important. My god is not the author of the story, he is in the story. And so am i. The fact that my god would disguise himself as a human, born ingognito into a harsh world that would reject both him and me, and the fact that he would risk everything to rescue me, and make a way back to him that I could not make myself is heroic.

My god did not shy away from becoming part of my reality. The god of the universe did not shy away from stripping himself of honour and glory to became a human, so that he could rescue me.

He is not a myth, satan is not a myth. The heart of god is good. I can see that clearly. God is my superhero!

I'm hoping that there are people on this forum who are also part of this cosmic love affair. This thread is not intented to dispute whether there is someone called satan or god...there are 'thousands' of other threads where this has been discusses at lenght.

For someone to participate theyd have to have some inclination that satan exists.

Love
Heneni

UnityNow101

God created Satan and you claim that Satan is evil, correct? Wouldn't that make God evil as well? If I were a believer in both, I would try my hardest to stress the necessity of both, and not demonize one over the other. If Satan is the God of this world, as the Bible states, than give him some of his due. This world isn't nearly as bad as many of you fundamentalists would have us to believe. As I see it, it is religion and belief in God that has caused much of the problems that we see in the world today. Certainly not all, but most...

kai

ragamuffin
Hi Kai and UnityNow

Thanks for your response. In this great cosmic love drama i'm a part of , i am a character in this story, a living character. Im not fictional, im part of the story. A real life story. One in which I am a central part off. I can understand why someone would look at this drama and think its a story. Someone who isnt part of the story will think it is fiction, because to them its only a story. But my life is a living love story between god and myself. And there is nothing more real to me than this.

Not only is god the only reality of my life, he is the most important. My god is not the author of the story, he is in the story. And so am i. The fact that my god would disguise himself as a human, born ingognito into a harsh world that would reject both him and me, and the fact that he would risk everything to rescue me, and make a way back to him that I could not make myself is heroic.

My god did not shy away from becoming part of my reality. The god of the universe did not shy away from stripping himself of honour and glory to became a human, so that he could rescue me.

He is not a myth, satan is not a myth. The heart of god is good. I can see that clearly. God is my superhero!

I'm hoping that there are people on this forum who are also part of this cosmic love affair. This thread is not intented to dispute whether there is someone called satan or god...there are 'thousands' of other threads where this has been discusses at lenght.

For someone to participate theyd have to have some inclination that satan exists.

Love
Heneni

then i shall bow out as gracefully as i can , and leave you to your story.

and continue my story that this really is a giants causeway.lol

Last edited:

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Satan is a personification of the Judaic word al-satan (who borrowed it from the Persians 'Shaiten) meaning adversary. The word is used more as a descriptive noun or pronoun. A fallen tree preventing a husband from getting to his injured wife would be considered a tree of shaiten, more or less.
Shaiten did not become Satan until much later where Jewish sects / tribes such as the Essenes began referring to anyone not an Essene as a Shaiten. Still further the Roman Christian church decided it was time to personify shaiten into Satan and have Him become the scapegoat for all evil in the Christian world.
There is no Satan

herushura

Satan is Enki, Lord of Earth. Satan is the greek Word for the Pre-Hebrew God "Dagon" The God of Wheat whom also is half fish/man. Dagon is the foundation god for both Neptune and Saturn. Capricorn and Pisces Zodiacal symbol devolped from Dagon/Enki.

The Sumerian equivilent of Dagon was Enki, the lord of the Earth whom created First Man called Adapa.

The word Dragon devired from the word Dagon , thus Satan is a Dagon not a Dragon