• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The State of Israel

Which are you?

• Pro-Israeli

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Pro-Palestinian

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • In favor of a two-state system

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • No opinion

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
IMO Israel is an oasis surrounded by a desert full of unrealistic backward people,saying that, I truly hope for a peaceful outcome,like most I doubt it will happen.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Israel is exterminating Palestinians. If a two state solution could work that would be grand, but I don't don't see it working during our lifetimes.
Doesn't seem fair to say that an occupied territory should have to wait for peace whilst being exterminated.

You have proof of this "extermination"?,or do you really mean Palestinians being killed whilst trying to kill Israelis?.

Ponder This

Let me stop you right there, it can't work.
The one state solution (without throwing out the majority of either groups) is asking for "civil war".

Huh, sounds remarkably like what I was saying after you decided to "stop" reading.

Thanks for not reading my entire post. You have no disagreement with me, the entire situation stinks of the selfishness of man. It's basically an example to the rest of the world on how not to treat each other. It also exemplifies how to perpetuate needless war and paint your enemies as scum. It's a living breathing example. Of course, anyone you ask will say they want peace, but God is aware of what they say secretly within their hearts. He is aware of every way that man oppresses his neighbor. He is aware of every grudge and hatred as well as every love.

Akivah

Do you think Colorado will give them the kind of healthcare system that Israelis have become accustomed to?
I know Indiana won't, unless the Jewish people vote more effectively than the rest of the population does.
Tom

Not a problem. Once all those smart Jews are there, the Colorado economy will be so stimulated that they will have no problem upgrading their health care.

Magus

Why should Eastern Europeans have their own country in Palestine, they obviously don't belong in that region and they are not Biblical Jews ( assimilated people) , Also people seem to forget
that a large portion of Palestine was also stolen by the Jordan monarchy.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Why should anyone have "their own" country? What is the idea of "having their own country" even supposed to mean, unless it is shorthand for saying that there is a modicum of political and military support for claiming a piece of land as being "theirs"?

Last edited: