• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the science proof that the Prophet Muhammad was existed lol

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Prophet Muhammad had a son called him Ibrahim ,

Ibrahim ibn Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Eclipse of the sun at the death of Ibrahim .

The occasion of the death of Ibrahim also coincided with an eclipse of the sun (probably the annular eclipse which occurred in the early morning of 27 January 632, equivalent with the last or the penultimate day of Shawwal, 10 AH)

the question is : if there is no eclipse at 27 January 632 , ? that is mean the story is just a lie , and there is no Ibrahim and Muhammad and the Islam is just big lie .

check out by your self by two these softwares made by non-muslims :

1- Astronomy by calculations 3.01
2- Lunar Calendars and Eclipse Finder 7.79
I suspected when I read the thread title that the "lol" in it was an indication that this thread should be in the jokes section.

Nice that the OP confirms said suspicion.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I suspected when I read the thread title that the "lol" in it was an indication that this thread should be in the jokes section.

Nice that the OP confirms said suspicion.
there are only hell or heaven section after your death lol

McBell

there are only hell or heaven section after your death lol
Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.
I mean, I understand that you will not let truth or facts get into the way of your beliefs.
So if it helps you to sleep at night, by all means go with it!

McBell

BTW, Godobeyer, when are you going to start presenting the scientific proofs that Mohammad existed?

I mean over 180 posts, I would think it would be about time to start...

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.
I mean, I understand that you will not let truth or facts get into the way of your beliefs.
So if it helps you to sleep at night, by all means go with it!
i told before i sleep well, and very happy because i know my God , as i know your nickname , I hope you will got to second section

Bowman

This verse told that Jesus (pbuh) spoke arabic lol
I ask/told you to give me the translation not the arabic verse , because it's easy to translate it by google and know the meaning
you know what (you are loser) don't challenge any one for any thing :

Google Translate

and this is it's translation :
61-6 :"And when Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah unto you, confirming that which was (revealed) before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who cometh after me, whose name is the Praised One. Yet when he hath come unto them with clear proofs, they say: This is mere magic. (6)"

This is one of legions of ayat which has Jesus speaking in Arabic.

Jesus never spoke in Arabic, brother.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
This is one of legions of ayat which has Jesus speaking in Arabic.

Jesus never spoke in Arabic, brother.
Who told you that Jesus (pbuh) spoke arabic ??
don't be foolish, use your mind ,God told the story of Jesus (pbuh), in the Quran in Arabic , that not mean that Jesus (pbuh) spoke arabic ,
as God told the story of Adam,and Ibrahim and the others
oh Adam was spoke hebrew ? the Old testement told his story in hebrew , don't let the world laugh about your posts

Bowman

Who told you that Jesus (pbuh) spoke arabic ??

The authors of the Koran.

don't be foolish, use your mind ,God told the story of Jesus (pbuh), in the Quran in Arabic , that not mean that Jesus (pbuh) spoke arabic ,
as God told the story of Adam,and Ibrahim and the others
oh Adam was spoke hebrew ? the Old testement told his story in hebrew , don't let the world laugh about your posts

Now we are getting somewhere...

You have just proved that the Koran is not original.

It is merely a copy...and was translated into Arabic.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
The authors of the Koran.
stop your foolish posts, because your just put the lies
1-Who were the authors of the Quran ?:D

give me any arguments
:D

Now we are getting somewhere...

You have just proved that the Koran is not original.

It is merely a copy...and was translated into Arabic.
oh , look brother , you proved to your self , and talking with your self , ...and post foolish posts to your self , dont let me take worst idea about the christians , you don't give proofs and post foolish lies (exactly when someone got drunk )

, You heard how Jesus(pbuh) told his God (ELAHI in aramaic ) as exaclty we said it in arabic;)

Last edited:

McBell

Godobeyer,
How many posts must there be before you start presenting your scientific proof that Mohammad existed?

I mean we are already up to 190...

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Godobeyer,
How many posts must there be before you start presenting your scientific proof that Mohammad existed?

I mean we are already up to 190...

ok you just counter the post and told us

Bowman

stop your foolish posts, because your just put the lies
1-Who were the authors of the Quran ?:D

give me any arguments :D

Since Muslims were illiterate at the time that the Koran was written...it had to be either Jews or Christians who wrote it.

Further, since the Koran proclaims Jesus as Lord and that He was crucified until death, and singularly resurrected on the third Day, then it must have been Christains who penned the text...

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Oh, so you are actually going to start presenting scientific evidence now?
I hate repeat , you just reread the posts , to know , if you don't like it don't post , and if you like it don't post