• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the science proof that the Prophet Muhammad was existed lol

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
If Jesus spoke 'Aramaic', then why do the authors of the Koran have Him speaking in Arabic?!
i guess you mean , that God said in Quran that Jesus (pbuh) spoke arabic ,
sorry Bowman , in this time you should verify what you would post , because you take pick only the lies argument , and then you believe them !!!! and i wounder how you don't until now answer to my argument that deny that Jesus (pbuh) was God !!!! you avoid me !!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Bowman

i guess you mean , that God said in Quran that Jesus (pbuh) spoke arabic ,
sorry Bowman , in this time you should verify what you would post , because you take pick only the lies argument , and then you believe them !!!! and i wounder how you don't until now answer to my argument that deny that Jesus (pbuh) was God !!!! you avoid me !!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Your googled webpaste contradicts the Koran.

Jesus only spoke Arabic in your Koran.

There is no mention of Jesus speaking anything other than Arabic, in the Koran.

Now...either you need to re-evaluate this googled polemic....or just admit that the Koran is not original, and merely copied all the Biblical material in the only language that it could...a second-hand Arabic tongue.

Godobeyer

Premium Member

Now...either you need to re-evaluate this googled polemic....or just admit that the Koran is not original, and merely copied all the Biblical material in the only language that it could...a second-hand Arabic tongue.
I told you before , i prefere to use google webpaste , better than i tell lies , or fake informations ,

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic

Since the Koran is an Arabic document, I would assume that he is speaking Arabic for the audience's sake. It is a well-known literary tool for all of the characters in a text to be speaking whatever language the document is written in, even if they should logically be speaking something else. If you want an example, see pretty much every science fiction story written before 2000.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Since the Koran is an Arabic document, I would assume that he is speaking Arabic for the audience's sake. It is a well-known literary tool for all of the characters in a text to be speaking whatever language the document is written in, even if they should logically be speaking something else. If you want an example, see pretty much every science fiction story written before 2000.
He said that Jesus (pbuh) spoke arabic and the Quran said that , that not true , it's a lie , and he did not give any proofs or arguement , he just put the lies here .

Luminous

non-existential luminary
He said that Jesus (pbuh) spoke arabic and the Quran said that , that not true , it's a lie , and he did not give any proofs or arguement , he just put the lies here .
what he was trying to do was justify his anti-agnostic stance, by downplaying your anti-agnostic stance. he meant to convey the fact that, in his view, Jesus could be misquoted in Arabic, since that wasn't his original language...and therefore his quotes in the Qur'an should be in Aramaic. Dissmissing the fact that your religion expouses that God made the Qur'an perfect, thus if its in Arabic, its because that is what he would have said if translated into Arabic. The odd thing is that...it doesn't seam like God controls how languages change overtime. So peoples interpretations of the Qur'an could still be wrong, since more than a dozen hundred years have passed after that language was originally spoken, as well as the fact that it wouldn't have been perfect back then either.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
what he was trying to do was justify his anti-agnostic stance, by downplaying your anti-agnostic stance. he meant to convey the fact that, in his view, Jesus could be misquoted in Arabic, since that wasn't his original language...and therefore his quotes in the Qur'an should be in Aramaic. Dissmissing the fact that your religion expouses that God made the Qur'an perfect, thus if its in Arabic, its because that is what he would have said if translated into Arabic. The odd thing is that...it doesn't seam like God controls how languages change overtime. So peoples interpretations of the Qur'an could still be wrong, since more than a dozen hundred years have passed after that language was originally spoken, as well as the fact that it wouldn't have been perfect back then either.
i don't care about what he believe , i care about what he post , he just post wrong claim, but i post arguments , he face them by lies , He did not know the langauge of Jesus (pbuh) , it's not my problem . (i guess He shock by my breaking news and my argument ) , He shock when I told him that Jesus (pbuh) used the words (Allah, Elahi) these word that He hate them very much . (that's what made him crazy )

Bowman

Your Koran also has Moses speaking Arabic!

The language of Moses was Hebrew, brother....not Arabic!

This is simply more evidence that your Koran is a copy...a translation into another language...not original by any means...and most certainly not divine...

Your Koran also has Moses speaking Arabic!

The language of Moses was Hebrew, brother....not Arabic!

This is simply more evidence that your Koran is a copy...a translation into another language...not original by any means...and most certainly not divine...

Kind of like how the Bible has Jesus (as) speaking Greek, right?

Bowman

Kind of like how the Bible has Jesus (as) speaking Greek, right?

Greek was His main language, brother.

It certainly was not Arabic, as the authors of the Koran have it.

You simply have to deal with the fact that the Koran is merely a translation of the previous Biblical scriptures.

Just do it...

Greek was His main language, brother.

It certainly was not Arabic, as the authors of the Koran have it.

You simply have to deal with the fact that the Koran is merely a translation of the previous Biblical scriptures.

Just do it...

Oh dear Lord. It is bad enough that you lie about our religion, but now you do it with your own too?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You should read your sources before plagarizing them, brother...

ok the official source in the net , is wikipedia , i give you language of Jesus (pbuh) from there , tell me where i told that Jesus (pbuh) Arabic ,

you told me that your Koran claim that Jesus spoke Arabic
you did not give a source !!!! because you know well that 's just a lie :D

Bowman

ok the official source in the net , is wikipedia ,

What's 'official' about a wiki...?

Further...you are googling from numerous other islamic polemic sites...you should include a reference for each of your googled replies...

Actually, you would be better off just providing a link instead of bringing the entire website to this forum.

i give you language of Jesus (pbuh) from there , tell me where i told that Jesus (pbuh) Arabic ,

Where does Jesus speak Arabic in the NT?

you told me that your Koran claim that Jesus spoke Arabic
you did not give a source !!!! because you know well that 's just a lie

The source is the Arabic Koran itself, brother!

Come on....you need to start using your head...:eek:

Godobeyer

Premium Member

The source is the Arabic Koran itself, brother!

Come on....you need to start using your head...:eek:
look you until now did not give me the verse of the Quran that confirme that Jesus (pbuh) spoke arabic as you claim , I considering you a misunderstand man ,put lies here , if you don't give the verse of the Quran that told that Jesus (pbuh) spoke arabic , i would considere you a lair

-but i have one condition , give me true translation verse of Quran , not fake verse as the last time .

Quran Recitation and Translation Online in Arabic, English, and Urdu

Bowman

look you until now did not give me the verse of the quran that confirme that jesus (pbuh) spoke arabic as you claim , i considering you a misunderstand man ,put lies here , if you don't give the verse of the quran that told that jesus (pbuh) spoke arabic , i would considere you a lair

-but i have one condition , give me true translation verse of quran , not fake verse as the last time .

quran recitation and translation online in arabic, english, and urdu

وإذ قال عيسى ابن مريم يبني إسرءيل إني

رسول الله إليكم مصدقا لما بين يدي من التورية

ومبشرا برسول يأتي من بعدي اسمه أحمد فلما

جاءهم بالبينت قالوا هذا سحر مبين

Godobeyer

Premium Member
وإذ قال عيسى ابن مريم يبني إسرءيل إني

رسول الله إليكم مصدقا لما بين يدي من التورية

ومبشرا برسول يأتي من بعدي اسمه أحمد فلما

جاءهم بالبينت قالوا هذا سحر مبين
:run::run::run:

This verse told that Jesus (pbuh) spoke arabic lol
I ask/told you to give me the translation not the arabic verse , because it's easy to translate it by google and know the meaning
you know what (you are loser) don't challenge any one for any thing :

Google Translate

and this is it's translation :
61-6 :"And when Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah unto you, confirming that which was (revealed) before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who cometh after me, whose name is the Praised One. Yet when he hath come unto them with clear proofs, they say: This is mere magic. (6)"

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
and for the language of Jesus (pbuh)
just write " Jesus langauge " in Google , to know it :D

or see the most famouse movie called "The Passion of the Christ "
The Passion of the Christ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See the last part (Part 12 ) of the movie The Passion of the Christ at 0:59 second (close to one minute )
Jesus called his God: Elahi (exaclty as We called in Arabic "MY God" ) إلهي

[youtube]9227zuLmF5U[/youtube]
YouTube - The Passion of Christ Pt 12 of 12 (Full Movie)

see how we spell it in arabic

[youtube]Mf7I5X_4lYk[/youtube]
YouTube - ‫

Last edited: