• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Science of Human Evolution

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
First I ask you what is the difference between the Celestial man and the Terrestrial man.
But yet you haven't answered the my question, therefore I do not have to answer your question.
Until you answer what I put to you First.

What is the difference between the Celestial man and the Terrestrial man

Nobody has answered your question because nobody cares about the difference between two made-up characters in your mythology.

Unless you can actually provide evidence for your myth, and more specifically for either of these 'Men', then your questions concerning them are likely to be ignored or laughed at.

Faithofchristian

Who posted it? At most, it was a typo. But I suspect it is your misreading of what they said.

Only if you want a poorly written fictional story.

YOU were the one that brought up dinosaurs! YOU were the one that claimed the common ancestor of chimps and humans would have lived at the same time as dinosaurs. And YOU claimed it all made some sort of sense.

I got caught off track, of my thinking about human of flesh and blood did not live at the time of the dinosaurs that is correct

But the man I'm referring was there with the dinosaurs.
This is where the Celestial man and the Terrestrial man comes into play. Of knowing the difference between the two.

Darkstorn

This shows how unique i am.
Nobody has answered your question because nobody cares about the difference between two made-up characters in your mythology.

Unless you can actually provide evidence for your myth, and more specifically for either of these 'Men', then your questions concerning them are likely to be ignored or laughed at.

A terrestrial man, a celestial man and an ape-man went into a bar...

Darkstorn

I got caught off track, of my thinking about human of flesh and blood did not live at the time of the dinosaurs that is correct

This is where the Celestial man and the Terrestrial man comes into play. Of knowing the difference between the two.

No one cares until you can show this to be true. You have not shown us any reason why we should take your word for it. You're the guy who thinks the dinosaurs lived 6.5 million years ago. This story is based on THAT assumption.

It cannot be right.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member

No Man was living at the time of the dinosaurs. Sorry to burst your myth.

Darkstorn

I suppose belief in dinosaurs and the fact that the Bible implied the universe to be 6000 years old results in people doing all kinds of weird mental gymnastics to make it work. This is a pretty decent example.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
First I ask you what is the difference between the Celestial man and the Terrestrial man.
But yet you haven't answered the my question, therefore I do not have to answer your question.
Until you answer what I put to you First.

What is the difference between the Celestial man and the Terrestrial man
Please, don't post nonsense if you want an answer.

When you post unsupported male bovine end product you put a heavy burden of proof upon yourself.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Look don't even go there, the conversation is not about Moses or the dead sea.

It's amazing how people go about trying to change the subject that's being talk about into another subject that's has nothing to do with what's being talk about.

So can answer the question that's is being talk about
What's the difference between the Celestial man and the Terrestrial man ?

No, let's. This is a pattern of yours. You make errors and will not learn from them. You won't even admit to them until you have your nose rubbed in them like a bad puppy. It is part of the subject since this is a pattern of behavior of yours.

All you have to do is to start admitting your errors when they are obvious. It is almost impossible to learn if you do not admit to your mistakes.

Faithofchristian

First, please get your facts straight. Scientists do NOT talk about dinosaurs living billions of years ago.

Dinosaurs died out about 65 million years ago. The first ones evolved around 230 million years ago. None lived a billion years ago.

Now, *other* types of living things did live before dinosaurs, and single-celled life existed back to at least 3.8billion years ago. But not dinosaurs.

Hey look, the dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago, But the subject is not about whether dinosaurs lived Million or billion of years ago.
The subject is about was man there at that time of the dinosaurs ?

And my answer was to this is Yes Man was there with the dinosaurs.

But the question is, as to which man was there, was it the Celestial man or the Terrestrial man ?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Not when the question is directly to you. Then the burden of proof is on you, to give as to which man was there with the dinosaurs.

Wrong again. You are claiming that a man that has never been observed in any way supposedly exists. The burden of proof is upon you, you asked an improper question of the "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?" sort. Your question has an implied claim in it. You need to prove that your "Celestial man" existed before you can demand answers about him from others.

Faithofchristian

No, let's. This is a pattern of yours. You make errors and will not learn from them. You won't even admit to them until you have your nose rubbed in them like a bad puppy. It is part of the subject since this is a pattern of behavior of yours.

All you have to do is to start admitting your errors when they are obvious. It is almost impossible to learn if you do not admit to your mistakes.

It's just typical when a person can not give answer to the question that's being ask at hand, they want to change the subject that's being take about into another subject that's not being talk about all because they can not give answer to question at hand that's being talk about.

Faithofchristian

Wrong again. You are claiming that a man that has never been observed in any way supposedly exists. The burden of proof is upon you, you asked an improper question of the "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?" sort. Your question has an implied claim in it. You need to prove that your "Celestial man" existed before you can demand answers about him from others.

Not when the question is directly to you, to show how you say that man wasn't there, so the burden of proof is on you to give Evidence that man wasn't there.

Darkstorn

Hey look, the dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago, But the subject is not about whether dinosaurs lived Million or billion of years ago.

But yesterday YOU thought they died out 6.5 million years ago and used THAT as reasoning for your argument that men lived among dinosaurs. That is the basis of your story.

Then you changed it, but it's still based on those faulty parameters. It wasn't right the first time, it isn't right the second time. Your version of Christian mythology is simply incompatible with reality. And most alarmingly, incompatible with its own internal logic.

YOU made it so. Well, tried to. It's weird that you're still trying to when your timeline mistake was corrected.

You can answer anything, but you haven't exactly shown that you know what you're talking about.

Show this with evidence or stop saying it as if it was true. Your first story was wrong, and your current story is still suspect because of it. You have not shown that you are certain of even what you yourself think with behavior like this.

You simply are not sure of your own thoughts and it is obvious in your output.

But the question is, as to which man was there, was it the Celestial man or the Terrestrial man ?

Your idea of reality is not actual reality, as shown by the fact that YOU based this argument on the supposed fact that men lived among dinosaurs, 6.5 million years ago. And you're sticking with it.

Yours is a weak story, at best.

It's just typical when a person can not give answer to the question that's being ask at hand, they want to change the subject that's being take about into another subject that's not being talk about all because they can not give answer to question at hand that's being talk about.

You changed the subject with your own story, guy. Your first story was wrong. So you changed the subject slightly. Stop projecting.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Do you see your error in your question now? I explained your error to you. I do not ask questions with unsupported claims in them.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member

Show us any evidence of *any* man living at that time.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Not when the question is directly to you, to show how you say that man wasn't there, so the burden of proof is on you to give Evidence that man wasn't there.

Please, now you are lying by ignoring the corrections to your error. And the man was not there has already been shown to you. You have been given link after link on human evolution. If you did not understand them you should have asked. Our side has been supported. Yours has not. And you know that you cannot, therefore you keep trying to shift the burden of proof.

An honest person would have simply admitted their errors and learned from them. We would have moved on a long time ago.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Not when the question is directly to you. Then the burden of proof is on you, to give as to which man was there with the dinosaurs.

NO man was there with the dinosaurs according to the evidence we have. If you think some Man was there with them, please provide the evidence.

YOU were the one that brought up 'Terrestrial Man' and 'Celestial Man'. Clearly these are figures in your mythology. Fine. Go for it. But we do not subscribe to your mythology. So the terms mean absolutely nothing to us.

And, furthermore, the actual evidence on the ground says thre were no humans around when the dinosaurs were. So your claim otherwise *does* require supporting evidence, not mere claims based on your mythology.

Faithofchristian

Please, now you are lying by ignoring the corrections to your error. And the man was not there has already been shown to you. You have been given link after link on human evolution. If you did not understand them you should have asked. Our side has been supported. Yours has not. And you know that you cannot, therefore you keep trying to shift the burden of proof.

An honest person would have simply admitted their errors and learned from them. We would have moved on a long time ago.

But you failed to the answer as to which man was there with the dinosaurs, was it the Celestial man or the Terrestrial man.

So the burden of proof is still on you to prove which man wasn't there.

Darkstorn

You are guilty of that. You changed your story. First you said that ape-like men lived among dinosaurs 6.5 million years ago. Then later you changed that into a weird celestial - terrestrial men thingy.

What happened to these ape-men of your previous story?

Oh right, i forgot, you aren't actually thinking this through.

How these ape like humans lived along side with the dinosaurs.

As for me, this explains it all, that back in the first earth age, of the dinosaurs and these human like apes lived along side with the dinosaurs.

In one of your previous posts you gave the link to go to, and it said that chimps human like apes that walk on two legs lived
6-7 million of years ago. And that's what I quoted back to you.
So that would put them living at the same time as the dinosaurs 6.5 million years ago.

Look, go back and read my post, I said man did exist with the dinosaurs,

And then I said to you, that all depends on which man your referring to.

There is the Celestial man and there is the Terrestrial man.

You can basically see his argument "evolving."

In the wrong direction.

But you failed to the answer as to which man was there with the dinosaurs, was it the Celestial man or the Terrestrial man.

What happened to the ape-man of your original story?

So the burden of proof is still on you to prove which man wasn't there.

You've postulated 3 different men... I think it's your job to prove any of them exist before you demand us to prove your nonsense wrong.