• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Science of Human Evolution

Faithofchristian

That's not even a proper circular argument. Not to mention it's starting to resemble proselytizing.

Also I find it alarming that you believe you have the right to hijack this thread.

Look I am not high jacking nothing. Your the one that's it going on about things,That this Thread is not about.

Look I'm over in the Thread of Religious forms, and you keep texting me that keeps me coming back here. So what's that all about. Go Figure

So if anyone high jacking anything that's you.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
The bible is true because it is true.

I'm waiting for you to demonstrate that. Where can I find a "celestial man?"

Now to answer your other question. you said this is The Science of human evolution, Ok
So when I am over into the Religious Thread,
then why do and others here, keep pulling me back here into the Thread about The Science of human evolution.
When I am in the Thread of Religious forms ?

What's that all about, Go Figure
What? How is anyone forcing you to post anything anywhere? Is there someone at your house with a gun to your head? I can call the police for you, if need be.

You are currently posting in a thread called, "The Science of Human Evolution," where the thread's author is providing evidence for human evolution.

If there are celestial men somewhere, as you have claimed, then it shouldn't be all that difficult to demonstrate their existence. I mean, the person who started the thread doesn't seem to be having a very difficult time demonstrating the reality of human evolution.

Faithofchristian

I'm waiting for you to demonstrate that. Where can I find a "celestial man?"

What? How is anyone forcing you to post anything anywhere? Is there someone at your house with a gun to your head? I can call the police for you, if need be.

You are currently posting in a thread called, "The Science of Human Evolution," where the thread's author is providing evidence for human evolution.

If there are celestial men somewhere, as you have claimed, then it shouldn't be all that difficult to demonstrate their existence. I mean, the person who started the thread doesn't seem to be having a very difficult time demonstrating the reality of human evolution.

That's because, when I am over in thread forms of Religious, you keep texting me, which keeps brings me back here.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The bible is true because it is true.

Circular reasoning. According to you this is true too:

https://www.klps.pl/pliki/gospel_fsm_eng.pdf

Now to answer your other question. you said this is The Science of human evolution, Ok
So when I am over into the Religious Thread,
then why do and others here, keep pulling me back here into the Thread about The Science of human evolution.
When I am in the Thread of Religious forms ?

No one is pulling you back. You can merely not answer when you are notified.

What's that all about, Go Figure

So you don't know how notifications work in a forum either. Why am I not surprised?

Darkstorn

This shows how unique i am.
Look I'm over in the Thread of Religious forms, and you keep texting me that keeps me coming back here. So what's that all about. Go Figure

Why do you feel compelled to respond when you don't really have any other reason to comment except to get the last word?

So if anyone high jacking anything that's you.

Why does your style of argument constantly bring flashbacks to a kindergarten yard squabble?

Faithofchristian

Why do you feel compelled to respond when you don't really have any other reason to comment except to get the last word?

Why does your style of argument constantly bring flashbacks to a kindergarten yard squabble?

Maybe thats because you keep thinking your still in kindergarten class.

Audie

Veteran Member
Look I said i know what the Spirit of the word in the Bible will say, do you know or understand what the Spirit of the word in the Bible is saying.

That is an answer, but not to the question I asked.

I think you simply are incapable of coming out with a simple yes or no

Audie

Veteran Member
Look just because you say that the Bible isn't true, doesn't mean the same to the Christian Ok

He is no more saying the Bible is not true than Hawking
said he can disprove God.

Who would believe you are good at "Bible" reading when you cannot understand plain English here?

Faithofchristian

He is no more saying the Bible is not true than Hawking
said he can disprove God.

Who would believe you are good at "Bible" reading when you cannot understand plain English here?

The Problem is, you can't understand what a person tells you, how many times does a person have to tell you, before you get the answer they have given you.