• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Science of Human Evolution

Darkstorn

This shows how unique i am.
Man and dinosaurs did alive together.

No.

That of course depends on which man your referring to.

Still nope.

There is the Celestial man and there is the Terrestrial man.

Oh well that explains it.

Rofl.

So which one are you in reference to ?

The one that's not imaginary?

/E: I suppose this guy never got the memo on how rational people think of Christian apologetics.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

So you do remember your error. You were the one that brought up the dinosaur nonsense. And since modern man is only 300,000 years old and hominins only go back about 7 million years you still have a lot of splainin to do Lucy.

Darkstorn

So you do remember your error. You were the one that brought up the dinosaur nonsense. And since modern man is only 300,000 years old and hominins only go back about 7 million years you still have a lot of splainin to do Lucy.

Nah, he just hand waved it with his "but there were magical Celestial humans before humans" argument that he invented after his "dinosaurs died off 6.5 million years ago" argument became untenable.

It's a word salad of delusion.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Nah, he just hand waved it with his "but there were magical Celestial humans before humans" argument that he invented after his "dinosaurs died off 6.5 million years ago" argument became untenable.

It's a word salad of delusion.

I know. A lot of the disrespect that creationists get is hard earned since they will simply not own up to their past errors. They do not seem to realize that if they admitted their mistakes others would simply drop the matter. I used to debate against AGW many years ago on one forum. After I realized that I was wrong and would post supporting what is now more than blatantly obvious people would ask me if I used to oppose the concept. I would simply admit "Yep, I was wrong". And that was it. No laughing at my past errors. The same would apply to any creationist here. He would merely get a welcome to reality and that would be it.

Faithofchristian

No.

Still nope.

Oh well that explains it.

Rofl.

The one that's not imaginary?

/E: I suppose this guy never got the memo on how rational people think of Christian apologetics.

Just because you have no clue or idea of understanding the difference. Between the Celestial man and the Terrestrial man.
Does not they don't exist.

Faithofchristian

Look, go back and read my post, I said man did exist with the dinosaurs,

And then I said to you, that all depends on which man your referring to.

There is the Celestial man and the Terrestrial man. So which one are you referring to ?

Or do you not know the difference between the two ?

Darkstorn

Just because you have no clue or idea of understanding the difference.

The difference is that one is real and one is a figment of your imagination.

Between the Celestial man and the Terrestrial man.
Does not they don't exist.

Just because you claim that here is a "celestial man" doesn't actually mean there is. You do have to realize that you're arguing against a side with evidence with stories you invented as an attempt to make your understanding match reality.

Just yesterday you still thought the dinosaurs existed 6.5 million years ago and tried to use it as reasoning for your story.

When pointed out, you changed your story.

If you have to change your story like that, it means you weren't right the first time. What makes you think you should be right the second time?

You simply make wild unsupported claims. Guesses in fact. Poor guesses. And you honestly think that your argument is valid?

Stick with faith. Science isn't for you. Neither is logic it seems.

Darkstorn

Look, go back and read my post, I said man did exist with the dinosaurs

You are wrong.

There is the Celestial man and the Terrestrial man. So which one are you referring to ?

This is a story you invented after your previous story fell apart.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Look, go back and read my post, I said man did exist with the dinosaurs,

Please, you excuses are weak and laughable. We all know what you said. We know that earlier in other threads you defended the fake footprints that creationist use. So does 'Celestial man' leave footprints? I guess that would be like a ghost leaving peanut butter stains from a late night snack.

If you simply learned from your mistakes people would not give you such a hard time.

Faithofchristian

The difference is that one is real and one is figment in your imagination.

Just because you claim that here is a "celestial man" doesn't actually mean there is. You do have to realize that you're arguing against a side with evidence with stories you invented as an attempt to make your understanding match reality.

Just yesterday you still thought the dinosaurs existed 6.5 million years ago and tried to use it as reasoning for your story.

When pointed out, you changed your story.

If you have to change your story like that, it means you weren't right the first time. What makes you think you should be right the second time?

You simply make wild unsupported claims. Guesses in fact. Poor guesses. And you honestly think that your argument is valid?

Stick with faith. Science isn't for you. Neither is logic it seems.

No what you don't realize is that those stories as you call them, may not be be real to you, but to others they maybe real.

And when science talks about the dinosaurs as living Million to Billions of years ago, and the bible supports that claim.
And that man was there also.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No what you don't realize is that those stories as you call them, may not be be real to you, but to others they maybe real.

And when science talks about the dinosaurs as living Million to Billions of years ago, and the bible supports that claim.

No, just no. Please, you make the Bible worthless by reinterpreting it.

By the way, did you even acknowledge your error about the Dead Sea and Moses?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member

No, they did not. Even our ape ancestors hadn't evolved when dinosaurs were around.

Since we have NO idea what you are talking about neither. We are talking about reality, not some fantasy to keep the Bible relevant.

Faithofchristian

If you want to claim that they exist the burden of proof is upon you. Until then you only generate humor with such remarks.

First I ask you what is the difference between the Celestial man and the Terrestrial man.
But yet you haven't answered the my question, therefore I do not have to answer your question.
Until you answer what I put to you First.

What is the difference between the Celestial man and the Terrestrial man

Darkstorn

This is a scientific debate thread. And you are using your stories in this context.

You might think they're real, but let's face it: You changed your story at least twice in less than a day. So you also don't really know what you believe in this instance. Yesterday you believed that the dinosaurs lived 6.5 million years ago with humans. Now you believe that instead of humans there were magical deus ex machinas.

Your beliefs aren't even consistent between themselves.

This is another story you are inventing. How about you use evidence instead of your imagination?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Why is it that when someone post

Who posted it? At most, it was a typo. But I suspect it is your misreading of what they said.

If ask creationist

Only if you want a poorly written fictional story.

That's because the link that you gave, is not about dinosaurs, but about "The Science of Evolution" about human like chimp fossils being found.

So I don't know where or how dinosaurs came to be in the conversation, when it's about The Science of Evolution" about chimps like humans walking upon two legs, that were to have been back 6-7 Millions of years ago.

YOU were the one that brought up dinosaurs! YOU were the one that claimed the common ancestor of chimps and humans would have lived at the same time as dinosaurs. And YOU claimed it all made some sort of sense.

Faithofchristian

No, just no. Please, you make the Bible worthless by reinterpreting it.

By the way, did you even acknowledge your error about the Dead Sea and Moses?

Look don't even go there, the conversation is not about Moses or the dead sea.

It's amazing how people go about trying to change the subject that's being talk about into another subject that's has nothing to do with what's being talk about.

So can answer the question that's is being talk about
What's the difference between the Celestial man and the Terrestrial man ?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member

First, please get your facts straight. Scientists do NOT talk about dinosaurs living billions of years ago.

Dinosaurs died out about 65 million years ago. The first ones evolved around 230 million years ago. None lived a billion years ago.

Now, *other* types of living things did live before dinosaurs, and single-celled life existed back to at least 3.8billion years ago. But not dinosaurs.