• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Satan

THE DEVIL

I remember that a number of years ago I bought a penticle. It was really rather attractive. At that time I had a chain that included many of the popular symbols. I purchased this penticle for about $150.00 dollars. And at the time of my purchase I didnt have that kind of money to lose. Yet I purchased it and put myself in the hole that month moneywise. I would wear it on the back of my neck and it was truly powerful. It was so powerful to me that I had to "lose" it. The way in which this occurred was very unique and clean.

satan05.jpg

THE DEVIL

Satan is so fearsome and awesome that to meet up with him would surely be as scary as meeting up with jesus. And as we all know jesus is one scary guy. I believe that the negetivity about satan is often due to certain small details that strike us in life. And in this I'm not speaking only of the christians. Satan is there in a completly private manner. His works are unsung simply because this is his intention. He has nothing to hide in particular but he is wholly singular. Unlike many creators his works are not spread far and wide. In other words he doesn't like others in his space. His space is his own and he has gone through great tribulations to secure his peace. You might say that it would be a gift of great wealth to see anything of Satan, much less meet him, regardless of the fear involved. The fear would certainly be memorable but after time and circumstance had passed the mind would turn to the value of the experiance.

THE DEVIL

The present difficulty in living as a wholly individual being is manifold. There are many of few. Meaning that there are billions of peoples who adhere (for lack of better words) to life in a traditional sense. This makes great sense, yet it's difficult to live in both worlds. It is indeed comforting to know that there is so much power in a large assemblage. Yet large assemblages, through time grow obtruse and the seams show most dreadfully in fact. I see everyday in the life around me a lack of true seriousness to the strictures of what life demands of us. Life is undaunted by our successes or our failures. If one is to take the longer view one must reach for an understanding of others. We must at least recognize the attempts of others and "make way for them." It is most dangerous to disgard an individual say by a large religion. Whether that individual is rare or even combative. Such nature only points to strength. The see-saw mentality is only bad apples. Large peoples who look at small troubles as if they will just simply disappear into thin air.

I'm not an eye for an eye. I'm not interested in revenge. And I appreciate and applaud success in anyone. Yet I know what an ending is and I know how to achieve that result. Dangerous is a very valuable word but it doesn't even come close to what I am.

My name is Clay.

THE DEVIL

Is fear valuable?

That's a fine question for anyone to ask. The fact is that Fear is unavoidable. There is a reason for this. Fear is of course actual. It disturbs us so because we live in God's Great Universe. And the fact is that god didn't create fear. He surely doesn't have any. Jesus for one is one who chose to actually love fear, that's how much he hated it. This is in fact such a great accomplishement that mere word cannot describe his accomplishment. I'm not sure if his people have ever tried to love it but it would be one way to get closer to the lord. The Lord is of course quite excited by it for it makes things happen which reveals what is what. Unpleasant, surely but suprisingly worth it. One must of course face fear, ones own fear. Not to say that there aren't any universal fears. Their are and we all know what that's like! But we are greater than that and our staying power is beyond all time and depths.

One of the greatest fears is that of a failed person. There used to be trillions as we all know, but as with the winds they are no more. Not by any doing of theres they had to be defeated in every crummy way. And that word sums them all up perfectly Crummy.

Thier conciousness itself. But their trails were as poor as their results, they litterally never got away with any of their idiocies.

I will continue this discussion about fear in a moment or two.

THE DEVIL

Pride is the first and foremost sin to The Lord. It is a deadly sin to all who have pride. Not that it's a sin, but that if it is any way incorrect it becomes one, and that to The Lord is Abhorant. This is most apparent when one realizes that The Lord actually created The Pride just by being himself. Pride itself is of course very fine indeed. Yet Man not Woman is entirely attracted to it. Often, and with continuing frequency man pitted Pride against himself because he knew that he would gain The Lord's interest if it grew. It grew all right but in many men it grew in increasingly poor ways. His comfort within a slew of men with pride was his calling card. And in there is his eventual downfall it is hoped that The Lord will have mercy upon their souls. There are actually a great many successful men within this morass, they are in no danger at all. They are simply there because they despise those that have a false sense of pride. This doesn't mean that The Lord won't be cruel to these good men it just means that he'll correct them in an immediate and memorable fashion. The Lord lives for these moments as we all know. Yet there's not denying the glory of The Lord at these times.

THE DEVIL

Gluttony shouldn't be discounted for it is a deadly sin of The Lord. It's simply that it's the last one. The Lord likes a fat man it's just that a man or woman who eats to distraction becomes sort of lazy and slovenly. This sort of being had a way of hanging onto him that he didn't appreciate. Yet he did notice that he found the spirit of big people who kept moving interesting. Hence there will be one man who shall become The Glutton. He'll appreciate the effort and value a monster fat man on his heavenly team. I hope that someday a fat man will appreciate his contribution to himself and others as well.

THE DEVIL

Lust is something that is an immediate sin to The Lord. It's of interest to him. Yet it's not his territory. There are those who are actually all about lust they were created that way by their creator. The Lord finds this an exciting development in that he wants his people to commit this sin because he knows that they all will. It will be very hot and exciting.

THE DEVIL

Beautiful pretty. The Satan is Beautiful Pretty. His father The Devil is Beautiful Ugly. What this means is that there is pretty and there is pretty. It's just that The Satan is better looking. I've posted an image up above and that image is actual. It's not a fiction. The image is of The Satan himself. That's simply one area of hell in which The Satan is. I've noticed that when I've posted this image elsewhere that the first reaction is of rejection. Others eyes have been turned to the beauty of this image. They see it and it looks unpleasant because they turn to their own feelings and see that it looks like he's not having a good time. Nothing can be further from the truth. The Satan is in his full glory there. It's only that The Satan doesn't look happy like a saint or priest or nun. It's an amazing difference between polar opposites. Not only with the christian (which I must continually point out) but with all people who are not of these warm environs.

It's a sad fact but true. If a person doesn't make the effort to know these areas that he or her will simply not know them. The choice isn't difficult it's simply an individual choice that is personal. Also I've noticed that there is an odd fear that this is considered a betrayal to ones own creator. As if a creator wouldn't want one of His to know other realities regardless of the danger or outcome. We all know this to be the purest idiocy that plagues us on Earth. It is literally the mark of the coward. Not that a person needs to know but that even if he or her did want to know that they should not even pursue these knowleges.

This brings me to our illustrious Administrator here who created this great place, that this is at the root of stupidity. And although I don't look at The Satan as if he had actual sins I respect the dialouge. The Satan is truly THE KING OF LIES this exciting fact only means that The Satan knows how to tell a lie with perfection a most thrilling concept. As life gives us nothing it's good to get something from it for free. This has always been an odd sticking point with the christians. When in actuality its a most amusing fact to christians because they pay for lies more severly than any people in creation. That's just the payment for the rules that jesus sent before them. They will laugh like hell when The Satan tells a Whopper.

I will speak more clearly of myself in a moment.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
I've always been facinated with the way people depict satan in artwork...
The Miltonesque view as a fallen angel with bat wings is certenly the most popular today... perhaps because it shows his 'humanity' and his link with the angels...

However could a piece of art ever really capture the intence religious power of satan?

not to say that artistic depiction doesn't have its place in religous worship, look at all the icons and paintings of Jesus and the saints for instance... idolitry at its finest... :goodjob:

wa:-do

DJEllipse

eherm... excuxe me.. update...

Satan isnt scarry to me, and never will be, because "he who is in me is greater than he who is in the world" not just saying from the bible, im speaking from first hand experience.

3n1

I'll have to agree with DJEllipse.......What is so scary about satan? Especially when you have God on your side, because with Him, i have all athority over satan. Well, i can understand fearing him <i>without</i> God on ur side, but that is your choice to make (don't worry, i'm not trying to get you to make it).

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
um the pentacle is not a satanic symbol. its merely pagan worshipping nature, God's lovely earthly gift.

the church misused it and called it satanic to make everyone not to follow paganism.

paganism and satanism are different things....

THE DEVIL

Gerani1248 said:
um the pentacle is not a satanic symbol. its merely pagan worshipping nature, God's lovely earthly gift.

the church misused it and called it satanic to make everyone not to follow paganism.

paganism and satanism are different things....

No, wrong again. The pentacle isn't about nature it's about religion. It's just not about ignorance which is why the ignorant know nothing of it.

3n1

Could you discribe in detail what the pentacle represents........cause i'm feelin kinda ignorant right about now. I understand that it's about religion, but does its shape hold any significance.

THE DEVIL

3n1 said:
Could you discribe in detail what the pentacle represents........cause i'm feelin kinda ignorant right about now. I understand that it's about religion, but does its shape hold any significance.

Yes it holds some significance. It doesn't "take you over". But it holds certain truths which are alien to most americans. Its a complete 360. It's very direct but it doesn't look for others to "make its way." You make you own way as an individual, not as a collective with the pentacle. There's the possiblity of a gathering of like minds though, something that we will obviously see in the future.

One wouldn't even have to call the pentacle a religion. What need for that? You might say that the pentacle is the satan. Wear one... and see your life change... that is if you are up to it. You'd have to want to.