• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The rEvolving Doorway

Danny1988

Ok, lets see, 100 percent.

So, when the "sea" in kings is described as 30 cubits
around and 10 across, that is 30.0000000000000000000000000 on to infinity,
and 10.000000000000 to infinity.

correct? If not, it is not 100%

Careful now.

(Oh, I see that you do think Jesus was a lamb,
and a door, both. )
The Word of God is foolishness to the damned, who are going to spend eternity in hell

Audie

Veteran Member
The Word of God is foolishness to the damned, who are going to spend eternity in hell

An honest man would answer the question.
Your "godliness' does not seem to do much for you.

Try again.

IF it is 100%, does that mean 30.0000000000000000
cubits, or not?

HInt: this is a trap. You will either have to admit
you are wrong, or, run away.

Danny1988

An honest man would answer the question.
Your "godliness' does not seem to do much for you.

Try again.

IF it is 100%, does that mean 30.0000000000000000
cubits, or not?

HInt: this is a trap. You will either have to admit
you are wrong, or, run away.
Give me the scripture, you're talking about. The chapter and verse

Audie

Veteran Member
Give me the scripture, you're talking about. The chapter and verse

They say that Satan knows scripture better than the believers do.

Even lil ol me does.

1 Kings 7:23 King James
And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, and his height was five cubits: and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about.

So there you go, 3 100% correct numbers.

a line (cord, or rope) exactly 30 cubits long.

30.0000000000000000000 to infinity.

Last edited:

Danny1988

They say that Satan knows scripture better than the beliegvers do.

Even lil ol me does.

1 Kings 7:23 King James
And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, and his height was five cubits: and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about.

So there you go, 3 100% correct numbers.

a line (cord, or rope) exactly 30 cubits long.

30.0000000000000000000 to infinity.
I'll have to read the surrounding verses to get the context, you can't just pluck verses out of their context and abuse them to try and push some agenda.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
That's impossible, Gods people all believe His Word as we have it in the Holy Scriptures.

Every single Word is 100% true from cover to cover and there are no contradictions. All the prophecies have been fulfilled and there are still some to come.

Well, some people disagree that the Bible and Genesis are communications from the OTG. They disagree that the Bible is 100% true from cover to cover while *also* believing in a OTG.

Sorry, but you are wrong here.

Danny1988

We're in a debate forum. So I'm here debating you. You say the prophecies have all been fulfilled and I say they haven't.
I was trying to say that all the prophecies which have come to pass so far have all been fulfilled to the letter and the ones which haven't will

Danny1988

Well, some people disagree that the Bible and Genesis are communications from the OTG. They disagree that the Bible is 100% true from cover to cover while *also* believing in a OTG.

Sorry, but you are wrong here.
Those who disagree are deceived, 90% of Christians are deceived. Only the elect of God are not decieved

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
The Tanach sounds like a Jewish Book, Christians are not Jews.

Yet Christian theology has its roots in Jewish scripture (whether or not these roots are based on mistranslations, corruptions or whatever, I leave to members of the two respective faiths to sort out). If you discount Jewish scripture out of hand there are no prophecies for Christ to fulfil therefore no basis for claiming he is any kind of saviour.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Those who disagree are deceived, 90% of Christians are deceived. Only the elect of God are not decieved

Since there is no way to tell who is right, this is *your opinion* and nothing more. Those who disagree will simply say you are the one deceived.

I can see you are immune to reason about this. Have a good day.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
That's right, there are still some events to come. Like the great tribulation, in the book of Revelation. It tells us that the biggest war in human history will happen and 2/3 of the world population will be wiped out in one day.

We are expecting this to happen soon because we now have the means at our disposal. It says that it will start in the Middle East, Iran is hell bent on developing nuclear weapons and it promises to use them on Israel and it's allies.
40 years ago the apocalyptic doom sayers were telling us it was about to happen and it would be the Russians. 40 years before that, the Germans. I wonder who they'll be telling us is absolutely positively Bible predicted to be about to start the Apocalypse 40 years from now?

Iran, by the way, has curtailed it's nuclear weapons program, just FYI, and even worst case scenario, it was only ever going to produce a handful of functional warheads and delivery systems. Oh, sure, they could have given the Israelis a fair smack, but they were never going to approach the level of civilisation ending superpower. Nor will the North Koreans, just before you get ideas.

Danny1988

Since there is no way to tell who is right, this is *your opinion* and nothing more. Those who disagree will simply say you are the one deceived.

I can see you are immune to reason about this. Have a good day.
OK, I'll have a good day but remember that the truth does exist, it's not subjective either.