• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The resurrection of Jesus.

nasir931

If our country don't want this then what our forces are doing in tribal areas south waziristan and Swat and Kalam and some other entities also.
And for your information not a little force is batteling against them almost 150000 pakistani army soldiers are doing operations in these areas

But i think this information might be astonishing for you that many times in pakistan city areas security forces have captured Us & Indian based arms which was only in the use of us army who given the arms in wrong hands

Us & west is playing double game
At one side they are doing aggrements to taliban in afghanistan and in pakistan tribal areas they are forcing to do more and more military operations so that all the people of these states become enimey of pakistan as some have already converted

nasir931

But sorry to say that a collateral damage of this type will cause the whole world to be on fire
its results are coming out know slowly but steadly
Us and the west and the whole world is facing economy crisis all of this crisis is war
Also this damage is converting some muslims who have suffered through this war directly into radical ones.
That is the reason this war is not going to any end and you will seee that its going worse instead of ending
and the whole world will cry over split milk then

nasir931

We haven't started any war the war was started by Bush saying that this is holy war if you don't know ask me i will try to proof you about it tomorrow or some other day feasible for me.

One thing more you know who osama bin laden is he was a rival of us

when us was aiding him to fight with russians at that time why us didn't think that today a man who is standing in front of russians may stand tomorrow for us

isn't its all suspicious

sniper762

i dont blame you for thinking that its bush's fault. if i was on your side of the fense, maybe i would too. but we're not in this alone. the rest of the world agrees with us.

nasir931

Where it is written that any country can commit such a vast collateral damage

Also haven't you studied the reports of your engineers about trade center drama.
Your engineers say that empire state building has been hitted by planes two times (i think if i am wrong correct me) but it hasn't demolished, it is the saying of your engineers that on closely looking on the demolishing video of trade centers it looks that it had fallen from fundamental structure not from top, it is the fact the reports are still present

One thing more how can one conclude in one day that it is the work of so called al qaeda

I have gone through several reports of westrn media and our media and internet media and i concluded that al qaeda is none but a myth created by us for its political purpose to capture the world like hitler.And us political forces don't know that as hitler has vanished from the world leaving greatest scars of all the times as us will be vanished if they don't stop their such activities.
where were all the jews that day.
And also no country claims that osama is our hero. you know i have talked to several muslims of my country and other countries specially muslim ones all have consences about osama that he no more than a spy of us us uses him always when they have to accomplish their certain tasks and a lot of logic for this reason is present.
If us and whole west can't capture a single man in more than 10 years then i think they should be ashamed of because us have the latest technologies of all the time now.

nasir931

Yes very good question in my opinion number one faulty system is bisced us and western media
because it is the media propaganda to set the mind of their people because i personally think that like i am an ordinary man you are an ordinary man and major population comprise of us the oridinary humans of the countries and we don't are in the favour of wars.specially the wars which are the reason for such a huge collateral damage.

So politicians require a reason to argue with us and as they have state powers and they have resources they make us beleive in their full of myth and lie stories based only on hypocracy.

And Allah(God) Cursed hypocrates whether a hypocrate is a muslim or another and Allah says that when the justice day will come and sure it is to come, the hypocrates will be in the hells deepest corner where they have to cry and dirty blood and thorns will be their water and food.And they will remain in it for ever.

sniper762

it was al qaeda that CLAIMED credit for it, not our conclusion.
yes, we are ashame of our inability to capture him. but nevertheless he, and his sympathisers (like you) remain because of just that.

sniper762

i apolagize to others on this board for HIGHJACKING this thread for political agenda.

my blood gotta boilin and i got carried away.

nasir931

If us wants to capture him literally then why don't they captured when he was in Kabul and cia asked for the permission but at the last time state department denied to give permission for an operation
How Mulla Ummar fleed on a motorcycle in front of US And Nato

"All this happened because as in a film if director Shows that Hero had captured the willen in 10 minutes time then who will sit to see the film as drama had finished"

So till Jews, US & West meet their political agenda you will see that they will not declare the capture of osama

in my opinion as us had captured sadam very earlier in the war, two hypothesis can be thinked 1 is that osama is already in the captivity and the 2nd and the most strong in my opinion is he had died very earlier.

And if US declares the captivity or dead details of osama then what will they present the reason of that war to their people, people will say to end the war immediately if the suspects have been finished.

nasir931

One last thing that you are saying that alqaeda accepted it.

if it is true why us is not capable of capturing the source video sender.

i know and you know that in this advanced technology race making such a audio or video tape is just a childs play. Because the validatory agencies are also of US Government not mine and you so no open source is available

i think that's would be very enough for today, and i have bored you a lot.
Forgive me if i hurted your feelings, and also forgive my spelling or gramatical or sequencial mistakes that i committed because as you know i am not a native english speaker.

I end up with this verse from Allah(GOD) and may god give us enough wisdom to hold what is truth.because here and in eternal life truth is the way to heavens and lie is the way to curse and hell.

"Whoever goes right, then he goes right only for his own soul’s benefit. And whoever goes astray, then he goes astray only to his own loss. No laden soul can bear another’s load. And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger". (al-Isra’, 17.15)
"And verily We have sent among every people a Messenger (saying): ‘Worship God (alone), and shun all false deities’". (al-Nahl​

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet there is a theory that Jesus, was drugged by a liquid offered to him on a branch. I guess there are many theorys. Don't christians believe he was only on the cross for three hours? Thats a very short time to be crucifed. Jesus, may of just been knocked out and then brought down from the cross and then went to India as Issa a Bodhisattva...thats another story.
I think idea of Jesus going to India is actually quite interesting. I don't see much credibility in it, but it is interesting none the less.

I don't think any one has mentioned Jesus being drugged though. The Bible states that Jesus was on the cross for about 6 hours though (which is still a relatively short time). The thing about him being drugged though, even though he could pass off as dead, is that bringing him back to health afterwards would be nearly impossible.

That's not saying it is impossible, as we do know that at least one person did in fact survive; however, that one account also mentions that the others who were taken off of the cross with this particular victim died. So even though it is possible to survive crucifixion, the likely hood was very little. In the case of Jesus, I would say it was even more unlikely. Simple because, most likely, he suffered a great flogging (which would explain why Simon the Cyrene carried his cross as well as why he died only after a relatively short time). That and those who were working to save him would not have had the access to the same resources as those who saved the one victim who did survive.

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist
Is there anyway that we could get this thread cleaned up? The last couple of pages, for the most part, have absolutely nothing to do with the subject. If there would be a way to just split that into a different thread, that would be great.

nasir931

Here is the whole story of Jesus(PBUH) resurrection

Allah(God) says:
"And when Allah said: ‘O Jesus! I will take you and lift you up to Me, and purify you of those who disbelieve, and will make those who followed you above those who disbelieved until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me shall you all return, and I shall judge between you in that which you dispute.’" (3:54,55)
Then He said in Chapter The Women (An-Nisa)':
"For their breaking the covenant, and their disbelief in Allah ’s Signs, and their slaying the Prophets unjustly, and for their saying: 'Our hearts are impermeable'. No, but Allah has set a seal upon them for their blasphemy, so little it is what they believe. And for their rejection to the Faith, and for their uttering against Mary a monstrous lie." (4:155,156)
"And for their saying (in boast): 'We killed Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah'; but they killed him not nor crucified him. Only a likeness of that was shown to them. And those who differ therein are full of doubt with no certain knowledge, but only follow mere conjecture, for of a surety they killed him not. But Allah lifted him up to Him, and Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise. And there is none of the people of the Book, but will believe in him before his death, and on the Day of Judgment, he will be a witness against them." (4:157-159)

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
nasir: You have rudely hijacked a thread to preach at people about Islam, people who were discussing something else entirely. If you want to discuss some aspect of Islam, either find a thread on that subject, or start one; it has no place here.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Out of all of the supernatural claims made about Jesus, this is one that I have the hardest time with. Just to start out, I do not believe in a physical resurrection of Jesus. The reason being that it defies what we knows happen. People simply do not come back from the dead. Since it is a miracle, it is the least likely thing to occur in that situation.

I've heard a couple of theories on explanations of how the resurrection came into the Jesus tradition. The one that I like the most, at this point, is the idea that in a time of grief, a human can have visions of the dead. We have many documented cases of this phenomena, so it is a logical possibility. It still happens to this day, and even looking at various third world countries (parts of Asia, especially underdeveloped parts of India), there have been cases in which people are believed to have come back from the dead.

The problem with this theory that I see is that multiple people having a vision of Jesus, at the same time, would be unlikely. It is somewhat of a stretch to assume that all of the visions can be explained from this phenomena, especially considering the accounts of him appearing before large groups. My only explanation for this would be something I've seen happen frequently when performing magic. That is the fact that people have a tendency to create a miracle in their minds, and honestly believe it. But I don't think that perfectly fits either.

Another interesting idea that I've considered is the possibility that Jesus did survive the crucifixion. However, just knowing what the crucifixion entailed, I am more apt to believe that he was left on the cross, and later picked apart by scavenging animals.

So what is the most likely explanation for the resurrection of Jesus?

I am new to this thread so I am probably repeating something others have said.

You are looking at the reseurrection from a materialistic view. From that view you are correct people do not get resurrected naturally.

Miracles are only the least likely thing if God isn't involved.

This is easily refuted by the accont of Thomas's encounter with Jesus where he was invited to touch the body of Jesus since he was a dyed in the wool materialist and wouldn't believe any other wway.

However the surviving record says that Jesus died on the cross and was placed in a tomb.

The only reasonable explanation was that He was resurrected by the creative power of God to a physical body that would no longer age. His resurrected body was better than the original.

Misty

I am new to this thread so I am probably repeating something others have said.

You are looking at the reseurrection from a materialistic view. From that view you are correct people do not get resurrected naturally.

Miracles are only the least likely thing if God isn't involved.

This is easily refuted by the accont of Thomas's encounter with Jesus where he was invited to touch the body of Jesus since he was a dyed in the wool materialist and wouldn't believe any other wway.

However the surviving record says that Jesus died on the cross and was placed in a tomb.

The only reasonable explanation was that He was resurrected by the creative power of God to a physical body that would no longer age. His resurrected body was better than the original.

That is the least reasonable explanation, imo!