• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Restitution Of All Things

FineLinen

Our ABBA

The Creator is the Centre of His universe. We His created ones are not. We are mere specks, but He reaches out of Himself to enfold us to Himself through the Master of triumph, the Lord Jesus Christ.

FineLinen

"In the Messiah, in Christ, God leads us from place to place in one perpetual victory parade. Through us, he brings knowledge of Christ. Everywhere we go, people breathe in the exquisite fragrance. Because of Christ, we give off a sweet scent rising to God, which is recognized by those on the way of salvation an aroma redolent with life." ~MSG

Triumph = thriambeuō =

To celebrate a triumph.

An acclamatory procession.

"And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross." ~Col. 2:15

Last edited:

FineLinen

The outcome secure
renderTimingPixel.png

ἵνα ἐν τῷ ὀνόματι Ἰησοῦ πᾶν γόνυ κάμψῃ ἐπουρανίων καὶ ἐπιγείων καὶ καταχθονίων

καὶ πᾶσα γλῶσσα ἐξομολογήσηται ὅτι κύριος Ἰησοῦς Χριστὸς εἰς δόξαν θεοῦ πατρός

"That in the Name of JESUS every knee should bow, of beings in Heaven, of those on the earth, and of those in the underworld, and that every tongue should confess that JESUS CHRIST is LORD, to the glory of God the Father.

Shall bow = kampto

To bow in worship & honour.

The scope of kampto =

Everything in....

1. Heaven

2. Earth.

3. The underworld.

FineLinen

Turn to me and be helped - saved! - everyone, whoever and wherever you are. I am God, the only God there is, the one and only. I promise in my own name: Every word out of my mouth does what it says. I never take back what I say. Everyone is going to end up kneeling before me. Everyone is going to end up saying of me, 'Yes! salvation and strength are in God!'" All who have raged against him will be brought before him, disgraced by their unbelief. ~MSG

Shall bow = תִּכְרַע

To bow down in worship.

To cause to bow down.

To sink prostrate.

FineLinen

The Prince Leader

renderTimingPixel.png

καὶ ἔχει ἐπὶ τὸ ἱμάτιον καὶ ἐπὶ τὸν μηρὸν αὐτοῦ τὸ ὄνομα γεγραμμένον? Βασιλεὺς βασιλέων καὶ κύριος κυρίων

basileus =

Leader/ commander/ king.

The Lord of all lords, the King of all kings =

The Prince Leader of reconciliation, the Lamb who overcomes the all.

FineLinen

The "small" words in koine express incredible magnitude. One of them is ἐν.

The Lord Jesus is not only King of the Jews, He is the Prince-Leader of every human being, in every dimension of the heavens, earth, and underworld!

That ἐν/ in the Name of Jesus every knee shall bow in worship, not "at" His Name, but in/ἐν His Name.

For those who have experienced the wonder of being in/ ἐν Him, the outcome is obvious. The entire universe ultimately sings in harmonious strains.....

You are Lord.

Are our broadest hopes broad enough? Shall there be a nook or abyss, in all the universe of God, finally un-lightened by the Cross? Shall there be a sin, or sorrow, or pain unhealed? Is the very universe, is creation in all its extent, a field wide enough for the Son of God?

FineLinen

The draw into the Christ is a wonderful road of becoming. It begins as a child, (actually before that), and leads ultimately to full stature of sons and daughters walking with their Elder Brother, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Sin is not simply wrong doing, it is wrong being, clearly defined in the Divine equation of Romans 5.

The problem =

Absolutely all, the fullest magnitude, "were made sinners."

The rectification =

The identical all "are made righteous".

There is exactly one passage of Canon speaking of "everlasting punishment" / aionios kolasis.

The foundation for everlasting punishment = ? ? ? ? ?

Everlasting punishment

Search = "everlasting punishment"

Results = 1 verse found (Matt. 25:46)

The five (5) qualifications for aionios kolasis/ everlasting punishment according to the Master of reconciliation =

1.________________?

2.________________?

3.________________?

4.________________?

5.________________?

I was hungry, and you gave me no meat. #1

I was thirsty, and you gave me no drink. #2

I was a stranger, and you took me not in. #3

I was naked, and you clothed me not. #4

I was sick, and in prison, and you visited me not. #5

FineLinen

Divine Chordage

On the grand and final consummation, when every will shall be subdued to the will of good to all, Jesus Christ will take in hand the resigned chordage of our hearts. He will tune them as so many instruments, and will touch them with the finger of His own divine feelings. Then shall the wisdom, the might, the goodness of our God, become the wisdom, might and goodness of all His intelligent creatures. The happiness of each shall multiply and overflow in the wishes and participation of the happiness of all. The universe shall begin to sound with the song of congratulation, and all voices shall break forth in an eternal hallelujah of praise transcending praise, and glory transcending glory to God and the Lamb. ~Henry Brooke

At-one-ment = Divine Chordage

"...so abundant was God's grace, the grace which He, the possessor of all wisdom and understanding, lavished upon us, when He made known to us the secret of His will. And this is in harmony with God's merciful purpose for the government of the world when the times are ripe for it—the purpose which He has cherished in His own mind of restoring the whole creation to find its one Head in Christ; yes, things in Heaven and things on earth, to find their one Head in Him."

"We are forgiven for our sinful ways by the richness of His grace, which He has poured all over us. With all wisdom and insight, He has enlightened us to the great mystery at the center of His will. With immense pleasure, He laid out His intentions through Jesus, a plan that will climax when the time is right as He returns to create order and unity—both in heaven and on earth—when all things are brought together under the Anointed’s royal rule. In Him we stand to inherit even more. As His heirs, we are predestined to play a key role in His unfolding purpose that is energizing everything to conform to His will. " ~TPT

Last edited:

FineLinen

thriambeuō =

renderTimingPixel.png

"But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the sweet aroma of the knowledge of him everywhere."

thriambeuō =

To celebrate a triumph.

The root of thriambeuō is a hymn sung in festal processions.

When the Saviour of all mankind declared it is finished, the thriambeuō began back into our Father.

The magnificent hymn continues to sweep every broken wreck of sin home to Himself.

"I want you woven into a tapestry of love, in touch with everything there is to know of God. Then you will have minds confident and at rest, focused on Christ, God’s great mystery. All the richest treasures of wisdom and knowledge are embedded in that mystery and nowhere else...Everything of God gets expressed in him, so you can see and hear him clearly. You don’t need a telescope, a microscope, or a horoscope to realize the fullness of Christ, and the emptiness of the universe without him...His power extends over everything....Christ has already gone through for you, destroying the power of sin." -MSG

FineLinen

Coming to know God is a journey of stages. His ultimate purpose is to make us one with Himself in at-one-ment. It is one of becoming, being brought from where we are to where He dwells. It is in degrees of glory leading to transformation.

"We all with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another."

"Nothing between us and God, our faces shining with the brightness of his face. And so we are transfigured much like the Messiah, our lives gradually becoming brighter and more beautiful as God enters our lives and we become like him." -MSG

FineLinen

It is finalized

There is a common thread running through those who resist the overwhelming love of God to restore every broken sinner back to Himself. It is presented in various styles, the foundation being we must do something.

Repentance is "granted" by our God, faith is His faith, (those who live by the faith of the Son of God). We stand before Him naked and blind and broken as hopeless beings in need from a Hand from above.

Tetelestai =

The perfect tense of the verb teleo which is derived from telos (a goal achieved, a consummation, a result attained) and means to bring something to a successful end, or to its intended or destined goal.

It does not mean just to complete a task but to carry it out fully, to bring it to the finish or to perfection.

The cry of the Christ is a word of finality. It is finished, it stands finished, and it always will be finished! His work of redemption is complete and nothing can be added to it.

Last edited:

FineLinen

The Hug
renderTimingPixel.png

What a day it is when within our tired and worn beings the grasp of the living One draws us into the Hug of all hugs. The day is beyond words and previous thoughts concerning Him.

The Spirit of the Lord declares, "I create all things new." This is the day our ABBA is declaring in the release of creation from the tyranny of change and decay back into Him.

FineLinen

The transforming gaze
renderTimingPixel.png

"And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being changed into his likeness from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit."

ἡμεῖς δὲ πάντες ἀνακεκαλυμμένῳ προσώπῳ τὴν δόξαν κυρίου κατοπτριζόμενοι τὴν αὐτὴν εἰκόνα μεταμορφούμεθα ἀπὸ δόξης εἰς δόξαν καθάπερ ἀπὸ κυρίου πνεύματος

Unveiled = anakalyptō =

Drawing back a veil.

Beholding =katoptrizō =

To mirror / to reflect.

Changed = metamorphoō =

To change/ transfigure.

To change into another form.

The transformation of where we dwell is by the road of anakalyptō katoptrizō, the working of Him who conforms the all to Himself.

The Author of the all is the Finisher of the all.

FineLinen

Nothing =

renderTimingPixel.png

"The One who died for us, who was raised to life for us, is in the presence of God at this very moment sticking up for us. Do you think anyone is going to be able to drive a wedge between us and Christ's love for us? There is no way! Not trouble, not hard times, not hatred, not hunger, not homelessness, not bullying threats, not backstabbing, not even the worst sins listed in Scripture: None of this fazes us because Jesus loves us. I'm absolutely convinced that nothing, nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow, high or low, thinkable or unthinkable, absolutely nothing can get between us and God's love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us. ~ MSG

Nothing = oudeis =

No one.

Nothing.

1. thanatos can't

2. zōē can't

3. angelos can't

4. archē can't

5. enistēmi can't

6. mellō can't

7. dynamis can't
"No power in the sky above or in the earth below, indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord."

NOTHING !

Last edited:

FineLinen

Man is a will.

God the Creator made these wee wills. There are actually a few sillies who think the Will of the Creator yields to the will of the created.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Do you want to make God laugh? ?

Tell Him your plan.

FineLinen

The Lake of Theos is experienced by the radical all of mankind to finish what has not been "hurt" of the old man nature.

except

Those who follow the Lamb in the withersoever, (described as overcomers).

Overcomers ALONE are NOT hurt by the 2nd death, (aka Lake of Theos).

Those that follow the Lamb cannot be "hurt" by the Lake because there is nothing left to hurt,

They have been hurt over and over and over again.

There is nothing left to hurt!

“God will not look you over for medals, degrees or diplomas but for scars.” ~Elbert Hubbard

FineLinen

Our Fathers road is one of becoming. That royal road begins in Him, not in us. It is not of the will of man, or of blood, or flesh, but originates within Him. The process is one of His power bringing to birth His offspring, and the birthing of children.

Power to become = ginomai

Children are not His finished product, sons are. "To as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become..."

The groan of the creation is for the manifestation of the full grown sons of God, not children.

Coming in the Clouds! – Preston Eby 4/3/15 – Become The Sons of God

The Firstborn Leader joined to Him by His brothers.

Last edited:

FineLinen

The grace of God

1. Brings salvation to all men. -Titus 2:11

2. Is extended to even we who are dead in sin. -Eph. 2:15

3. Is according to His own purpose, (not ours). -2 Tim. 1:9

4. Is made perfect in weakness. -2 Cor. 12:9

5. Not of ourselves. -Eph. 2:8

FineLinen

The good pleasure of God =
renderTimingPixel.png

" It is in Him, and through the shedding of His blood, that we have our deliverance--the forgiveness of our offences--so abundant was God's grace, the grace which He, the possessor of all wisdom and understanding, lavished upon us, when He made known to us the secret of His will. And this is in harmony with God's merciful purpose for the government of the world when the times are ripe for it--the purpose which He has cherished in His own mind of restoring the whole creation to find its one Head in Christ; yes, things in Heaven and things on earth, to find their one Head in Him." ~R.F. Weymouth

γνωρίσας ἡμῖν τὸ μυστήριον τοῦ θελήματος αὐτοῦ κατὰ τὴν εὐδοκίαν αὐτοῦ ἣν προέθετο ἐν αὐτῷ

Having made known = gnōrizō =

To make known.

To become known / be recognized.

To gain a thorough knowledge.

Mystery = mystērion =

That which is hidden.

That which is a secret mystery.

A hidden counsel not obvious to the understanding.

His good pleasure = eudokia =

His kindly intent & benevolence.

His delight, pleasure & satisfaction.

That which He longs for.

He has purposed = protithēmi =

To purpose & determine.

To set before Himself. =

To propose to Himself.

εἰς οἰκονομίαν τοῦ πληρώματος τῶν καιρῶν ἀνακεφαλαιώσασθαι τὰ πάντα ἐν τῷ Χριστῷ τὰ τε ἐν τοῖς οὐρανοῖς καὶ τὰ ἐπὶ τῆς γῆς ἐν αὐτῷ

The purpose = prothesis =

His purpose.

That which He has set in view.

Counsel = boulē =

His counsel & purpose.

Who works = energeō=

Put forth in power.

To effect by showing Himself.

His own will = thelēma =

What He has determined shall be done.

His purpose to bless all mankind through Christ.

His command, precept, will, choice, inclination, desire, pleasure.