• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The real Messiah!!!

tomato1236

Ninja Master
so you are saying that I am backward! Hey everyone the ninja tomato says I am backward! Well good for you! this is a gr8 place to be insulted isnt it. So how to you work that one out then?

Backwoodsy and backward are different words. They don't mean the same thing. In fact, backwoodsy probably isn't even a word. Here in Utah the native culture includes the omission of the word "have". Also the swapping of "was" with "were". As in, "We was dumbfounded by what we seen."

P.S. How do I work what one out?

David69

Angel Of The North
Backwoodsy and backward are different words. They don't mean the same thing. In fact, backwoodsy probably isn't even a word. Here in Utah the native culture includes the omission of the word "have". Also the swapping of "was" with "were". As in, "We was dumbfounded by what we seen."

P.S. How do I work what one out?

yeah man, ah know what u meant!

David69

Angel Of The North
well as messiah I realise I have to trace back my lineage. I managed to trace it back to the stuarts of normandy (stewarts of scotland) also thers a connection to king arthur too. I am from Jesus and Mary m. I am saving up to get a dna test to see if I am related if so I will make my claim soon afterwoods... next feb

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic
Tracing your ancenstry back to King Arthur would be rather impressive, since there has been no king of England called Arthur.

David69

Angel Of The North
Tracing your ancenstry back to King Arthur would be rather impressive, since there has been no king of England called Arthur.

yeah he was a welsh king eh! his half brother could be my anscestor. tracing it back to the stuarts is good enough for me :) my family name is a branch of stuarts.

David69

Angel Of The North
Ive realised that I dont have to prove a thing and going down the dna road to prove my anscestory could be dangorous. urm, very!

ellenjanuary

i dont need to convince you I hold the code it is my birthright. I will be recognised, oh yeah. another wise ***! People dont think you are cool btw
He's cool. You, however; seem a little uptight.

Are you trying to convince us, or yourself? I ask as I had a similar dilemma as prophet, posting uncertain threads on these forums. It'll help to get your agenda straight in your head.

David69

Angel Of The North
He's cool. You, however; seem a little uptight.

Are you trying to convince us, or yourself? I ask as I had a similar dilemma as prophet, posting uncertain threads on these forums. It'll help to get your agenda straight in your head.

Ive asked myself a few times, why am I trying to convince myself because I already know who I am. I dont have to convince anyone because I am already known!

David69

Angel Of The North
Job was supposed to be the most pious man of his time. But not once was his pious ever associate with "love"; it was fear that made him pious and upright.

Even God said it is fear in Job 1:8:

And when God did speak to Job, it wasn't to answer any of question, but to intimidate and cower Job into submission with his powers.

And what's more frightening then a storm.

You would only use intimidation if you want the other party to fear you.

So whats this got to do with my thread?

Blackdog22

It wasnt until about three years ago that I came to understand who I am. I never recognised Religion, (for about 37yrs) I seen it as evil (God Jesus, Lucifer,Religion, any God etc) I just had hatred for these things because I was blinded by what I was experiencing. (I supose I was anti-christ then eh!)

How would the Messiah also be his own anti self? This is a sign that your not thinking this through completely.

I was scared of God (still am)

Your scared of your own father? That doesn't sound very messiah like does it?

I never accept anyone that says Beleive beleive beleive because it wiffs of manipulation! It might seam to people here that thats exactly what I am doing but wher do I say beleive?

When you blow anyone off who doesn't "believe" you are indirectly asking for people to believe or leave.

Alright, let me mention a few things that got me thinking!

I never spoke until I was about five. I said to my Mother when I come out of a day dream: Mam when I get older I am going to live in high places and drink wine!
My mother says after I had been sitting there in a world of my own I would come to and say the strangest things!

Kids say strange things all the time. Your definitely not the first.

I would see things that werent there to others but then the things that I seen would manifest to them later! and I would know things before they would happen etc.

Like what? It is very important that you show something substantial here.

I would suffer all illnesses that I would see or hear about. My mother was sick of taking me to the doctors. It would be real to me! I would actually feel pain and feel ill etc.

Hypochondria has nothing to do with being a messiah. Jesus never "felt" peoples illnesses nor does any prophesy claim the messiah will "feel" peoples illnesses.

My right arm was always weak and when I was in my twentys the muscles used to pull and I could hardly move for days.

Sounds painful, has nothing to do with you being the Messiah though.

I read somewhere that God was suposed to snap Lucifers right wing, slung him to earth and inflict all worldly diseases on him!!!

You gotta provide some sources for this, because this isn't Biblical man.

I know now that I am a subconscious communicator!! I read not long ago that the only power of the anti-christ, false messiah Is communication, suposedly stolen from God.

Again, nowhere in the Bible does it mention a communicator messiah. If you can subconsciously communicate I would definitely like you to communicate with me as soon as you read this post.

I have a brother Peter but mostly seen as brother P. Alot thats mentioned about him is me! I rule the world with an iron fist I deceive the nations etc and wipe out billions etc...

What nations did you deceive bro? When did you wipe out billions and why isn't this on the news? Your going way, way, way out their at this point.

Now the real messiah, well you read that article!! Thats also me.

How is that you? How do you know its not me?

Now I bet they are waiting for someone called David!

I bet they are waiting for someone named Brandon, assuming things doesn't mean your a messiah. It just makes you a person who assumed things.

I have a brother called Peter and his birthday overlaps Jesus Birthday, Boxing Day! and he is a fisherman.

I see, when was Jesus' birthday again? If you say Christmas you lose.

I really wanna see you use this communicator super power. Lets do it tomorrow at around 3:00pm.

David69

Angel Of The North
How would the Messiah also be his own anti self? This is a sign that your not thinking this through completely.

anti christ to me means someone that doesnt recognise christ so up until I recognised him, I supose I was anti-christ... nothing to do with some devil!

Your scared of your own father? That doesn't sound very messiah like does it?

I am not afraid of my father but THE father I fear! thats what some jews beleive and its true.

When you blow anyone off who doesn't "believe" you are indirectly asking for people to believe or leave.

Theres a difference between not beleiving and taking the mickey! You are different up to this point!

Alright, let me mention a few things that got me thinking!

Kids say strange things all the time. Your definitely not the first.

Through that vision as a child I later realised it meant, Grapes, wine, vine and the key, all relate to the messiah. Bloodline and the union of god and myself etc etc.

Like what? It is very important that you show something substantial here.

Hypochondria has nothing to do with being a messiah. Jesus never "felt" peoples illnesses nor does any prophesy claim the messiah will "feel" peoples illnesses.

you must of heard about the suffering servent? I dont rule out a touch of hypocondria either lol

Sounds painful, has nothing to do with you being the Messiah though.

It does actually its related to your next question

You gotta provide some sources for this, because this isn't Biblical man.

This got me wound up now lol. The link is on my broken pc. when I come across the article I'll let you know.

Again, nowhere in the Bible does it mention a communicator messiah. If you can subconsciously communicate I would definitely like you to communicate with me as soon as you read this post.

I read that the only power was the power of communication stolen from God but It wasnt stolen imo, al try and hunt this info out aswell.

What nations did you deceive bro? When did you wipe out billions and why isn't this on the news? Your going way, way, way out their at this point.

This is what the christians beleive the so called anti-christ will do! But thats christianity eh! the jewish mashiach to the christians is the anti-christ, is he not!

How is that you? How do you know its not me?

Because it is my birthright! It not you because there is only one Messiah!

I bet they are waiting for someone named Brandon, assuming things doesn't mean your a messiah. It just makes you a person who assumed things.

Jesus warned of his second coming... "I send forth mine angel... I am the ROOT and the OFFSPRING of David (not Brandon), we are one"!

I see, when was Jesus' birthday again? If you say Christmas you lose.

It was around may wasnt it? But Christmas is known for a reason, do you know why?

I really wanna see you use this communicator super power. Lets do it tomorrow at around 3:00pm.

You are talking to me now... what got you to? Subconscious communication means that the communication is done on a subconscious level. For me to have full control, I need to get my key from jesus!

David69

Angel Of The North
Already known by who?

By people with eyes that see :) my life story will be recognised and so will my codes. also my dna. and I am of royal descent, thers selected people around the world that will recognise me! They would of had visions etc for years.

Blackdog22

Honestly David, I tried to snap you out of it, but it appears I failed. Your rationalizations don't entirely make sense though, surely you can recognize that on some level can't you?

For example you claim it is your birthright. Okay, how? I could also make the same claim, but that doesn't mean much.

Your also not the only David that has ever existed since king David, having the name David doesn't mean anything at all.

The suffering servant you speak of was, supposedly, Jesus who suffered for us. It never mentioned he would come down with random illnesses. It sounds like your doing some suffering, but not a lot of serving.

You also claimed that you had shown people you could use communication on a subconscious level and thats why you felt you were the Messiah, now your saying you need a key from Jesus in order to use it. Which is it?

David69

Angel Of The North
Honestly David, I tried to snap you out of it, but it appears I failed. whats wrong did I answer your questions ;) Your rationalizations don't entirely make sense though, surely you can recognize that on some level can't you? Yes I can and thats because I find it difficult getting over what I mean to say! If I could come over better then you would understand me better.

For example you claim it is your birthright. Okay, how? I could also make the same claim, but that doesn't mean much.
can you trace your ancestors back to jesus and beyond? I am contemplating a dna test that will link me to the royal bloodline!
The chosen one has a code and he understands the code, it is is birthright its to do with my date of birth! it adds up to a number that will be recognised.
Your also not the only David that has ever existed since king David, having the name David doesn't mean anything at all. oh but it does. what Name do the jews expect there Mashiach to be called? ben David (son of David)
English gematria: Lucifer= 444, jesus 444, Jesuslucifer= 888 my full name after title mashiach = 888. It mightned mean nothing to you.

The suffering servant you speak of was, supposedly, Jesus who suffered for us. It never mentioned he would come down with random illnesses. It sounds like your doing some suffering, but not a lot of serving. But I am in the temple that God prepared for me and I am doing his work right now! look at all the land surrounding israel, whats going on there, would you have any idea? I do!

You also claimed that you had shown people you could use communication on a subconscious level and thats why you felt you were the Messiah, now your saying you need a key from Jesus in order to use it. Which is it? toControl it!
My HS has got you here! you might think thats silly but you are talking to me! You could experience paranormal activety or experience dreams that give you insight!
You could even drop down dead! Would you like to have a heart attack at 333 am? would that convince you!!! It wouldnt would it.
My own Doctor has experienced the communication! He is a orthodox Jew! I fulfilled prophecy when I walked into his office and told him that I was jesus and lucifer! years before I new anything of religious veiws etc.

Last edited:

Blackdog22

My HS has got you here! you might think thats silly but you are talking to me! You could experience paranormal activety or experience dreams that give you insight!
You could even drop down dead! Would you like to have a heart attack at 333 am? would that convince you!!! It wouldnt would it.
My own Doctor has experienced the communication! He is a orthodox Jew! I fulfilled prophecy when I walked into his office and told him that I was jesus and lucifer! years before I new anything of religious veiws etc.

Yes, David. Give me a heart attack at 3:30am and then maybe ill believe you. Seeing as I am young and have a perfectly healthy heart I seriously doubt any of your claims. If I fail to fall dead will you admit that maybe, just maybe, your not God incarnate?

What prophesy did you fulfill by walking into an office and saying you were Jesus and Lucifer? You can't just say random things and exclaimed you fulfilled any sort of prophesy without something to go on. If you fulfilled prophesy please show me where the Messiah will walk into a doctors office and claim to be Jesus and Lucifer in the Bible. Its not their mate.

Also, are you claiming you can trace back your lineage to Jesus? If so your gonna have to show some serious proof. Your just exclaiming things at random with nothing to go by at all. Where are those links to those verses you exclaimed were in the Bible?

Last edited:
If you really are the messiah, then make sure you establish a church. Start with a small, tight knit group of people who believe your message, and eventually grow your numbers. In order to spread your message, make sure they donate a significant portion of their income to your church, and then start laying out some ground rules.

Make it so that the women of the church can only sleep with you, and have to do so to spread your messianic bloodline. Then, make the executive decision that you should all commit group suicide. Throw a nice little party, and then at midnight, drink a ton of punch looped with cyanide and strychnine.