• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random Positive Words Thread

Ella S.

*temp banned*
@Snow White is a fascinating person and the only user I regularly visit the page of to see their new posts; I'm particularly impressed that they seem to be genuinely humble and open-minded in so many of their interactions, rather than just faking it for appearances like most posters do. It makes me want to get better at this whole "human" thing.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
@Snow White is a fascinating person and the only user I regularly visit the page of to see their new posts; I'm particularly impressed that they seem to be genuinely humble and open-minded in so many of their interactions, rather than just faking it for appearances like most posters do. It makes me want to get better at this whole "human" thing.

I'd say you're plenty good at it already. If society in general is giving you a hard time about "being yourself", I wouldn't sweat it as society seems to change its mind on what's "in" or "cool" about every 5 years.

Anyway, I don't say this often, but if you ever want to chat or compare notes on any given subject, just know that my PM box is open.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
@Stevicus consistently puts effort and thought into his posts.

@The Sum of Awe is genuine and strives for self-development.

(I could name so many members here; I'm not leaving them out because of any lack of positive things to say about them. It's just that I can only name so many people in one post!)
@Debater Slayer Knows what he wants and is hard working to get there.

@JustGeorge Is a good listener and is very empathetic.

@VoidCat Has a good sense of confidence and knows thyself.

@Shadow Wolf Is really smart about history and movies