• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random Positive Words Thread

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Snow White is one of the finest wolverines.
He has a positive disposition.
147943.jpg

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
@dybmh is fun to talk to
@Guitar's Cry has had many thoughtful discussions with me and im impressed with how well thought out his views are.
@ChristineM is nonjudgemental and I find her intelligent
@Shadow Wolf is a freethinker
@The Hammer you've given me good advice on occasion and I find you to be interesting
@Sgt. Pepper is very kind to me
@Rival I find to be knowledgable on a lot of topics
@JustGeorge you are very unique and I love your hair
And I'm glad y'all are my friends.
:hugehug:

Last edited:

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
@dybmh is fun to talk to
@Guitar's Cry has had many thoughtful discussions with me and im impressed with how well thought out his views are.
@ChristineM is nonjudgemental and I find her intelligent
@Shadow Wolf is a freethinker
@The Hammer you've given me good advice on occasion and I find you to be interesting
@Sgt. Pepper is very kind to me
@Rival I find to be knowledgable on a lot of topics
@JustGeorge you are very unique and I love your hair
And I'm glad y'all are my friends.
:hugehug:

Only on occasion :p

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
@Snow White I have always thought of you as someone who doesn’t let the struggles of life hold you back, you continue searching for your answers and you don’t let it get in the way of your good sense of humor.

@JustGeorge You are a very understanding and caring person. You are all loving and very compassionate, a friend to all and very supportive.

@VoidCat You have a strong sense of who you are, and you’re not afraid to show it. A nonbinary with a nice personality, carefree, and all the while bringing positive vibes to the forum. I envy your ability to express yourself.

@It Aint Necessarily So - I love reading your posts. You are very wise and knowledgeable and also you have a way with words.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
@Trailblazer is a really good friend, and I truly appreciate her support and encouragement.

@JustGeorge is understanding, caring, and thoughtful. I enjoy reading her inspiring posts.

@VoidCat is a kind and thoughtful person, and they are a very talented poet, in my opinion.

@ChristineM is a very friendly and considerate person, and I appreciate her sending me articles about the Beatles.

@Twilight Hue and I don't agree on politics, but I admire his determination to speak his mind and stand up for what he believes in.