• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random Positive Words Thread

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
Premium Member
I need to say that @Orbit's struggle to understand the how and why events in this world may have gotten to the point where they have gotten is something that I struggle with, too. I know that there are many others on this forum who struggle to understand, as well. @Orbit, please know that I have a great deal of respect for you, and that the correction I posted regarding an unproven and contentious quote used by a certain blogger was in no way a reflection on you. You are a kind and compassionate individual.

I also want to post these positive words for all who will not let current events tear apart the friendships that have been built in this little forum community.

I had to leave this forum for the past week because I could not bear some inflammatory posts that I was seeing. I was also sick with worry over a very dear friend of mine who flew to Tel Aviv shortly before all this began. She could have been one of those people at the Nova music festival that was the scene of the massacre committed by Hamas. Thank God she was not there.

My positive words are small in the face of these overwhelming events, and my personal positive news is perhaps smaller still (although a great relief for me): My dear friend was able to board El Al Flight 1 to JFK tonight, and her plane is right now in the air over Europe. (Thank you, God and flightaware.com). She is on her way back home to her worried family over here.

It's a ray of hope for me. I wish similar hope for all here who may have friends and family caught up in the conflict. My prayers are not for a perfect world, but for a better one.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
@Stonetree is the best there is at throwing stones... at others

@John53 is the best dingo groomer in the land down under
......... horse-937683_640.jpg