• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been in here for a few hours now and am trying to get up 15 posts so I can copy paste links in forums....
Thanks for this random thread!! (This is #11)

illykitty

RF's pet cat
You know, sometimes you meet someone and you get a really bad vibe from them... Yeah happened today. My usual manager wasn't there and someone else was in instead. I couldn't wait to be done! >_<

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Thanks a lot, Revoltingest. Now I want to drag out my Daffy Duck videos and watch them for a good laugh but while my DVD player works, my old VCR does not- so I can't watch them.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
On the Warcraft battle grounds last night I encountered a Pandaren Monk who was exceedingly difficult to kill. It actually took several people quite awhile to finally kill her because she was healing so quickly. Talk about a major balance issue. :\

Me Myself

Back to my username
Tomorrow I start looking for job...I know I am being a ig baby, but I reallly really really really dont want to. My stomach is killing me, and I hope I more or less sleep tonight :sad4:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm trying to figure out how to make cookies in my new wave oven. Looks like the first batch is gonna be over-cooked on the outside and a few steps above raw on the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.