• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
I definitely have two phobias: heights and bugs. I decide to see what's in some drawers, and I feel something under my foot. Look down. OHGODWHATISTHAT. Probably a dead cockroach or something. Anyway, I looked again a few minutes ago, AND IT'S GONE. -screams-

I need to work on this. I blame humans for it; what kind of raven is afraid of bugs? They're edible.

-heart explodes-

Eww cockroaches are gross. I just feel sick around them.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Haha, thank you! Squishy hugs accepted! Sorry for your blueness too.

Thanks. Too much at once. And the weather has been horrid the last two days. Bitter cold and rainy. Wishing for warmer days, sunshine and giggles...:)

Hope you're having a good day!

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
As of yesterday, I am vaccinated against the H1N1, H2N3 and Brisbane 2008 flu strains.

Unfortunately, I am not yet vaccinated against werewolf bites.

This is mildly worrying.

Primordial Annihilator

Yeah, that's a real shame that it's banned. It's a fascinating glimpse inside the philosophy of 'Twain'.

I love that video.

I like one of Satan's last comments..reverberates with me.

'I can do no wrong for I know not what that is'

;)

Did you notice how Satan's voice is actually a composite of a male and female voice?..(of course you did)..the ancient androgyny of Lucifer...that very much reverberates with me.

Ace7X

KAMMY.jpg

Sententia

I need a larger circle of friends. All cool people come to CT in the US and lets party. :)

Well maybe tomorrow... as now... I am going to sleep. Be good.

croak

Trickster
Close the door to the bedroom and, out of nowhere, the cat starts meowing.

Seriously, you forget she's even here.

Status
Not open for further replies.