• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
My friend took me out to lunch at the Olive Garden for the soup and salad.
They also took me to Starbucks for the Mint something frappachino and a big piece of rice crispy. I was singing and laughing all the way home.
This all happened without cardero.

That is all.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
My name tag is just a blank name tag with a sticker on it, reading "HANNAH" I took the two "H"s off today, so now at work my name is "ANNA." I like having the wrong name on my name tag, for those customers who like to pretend like they know me by calling me by the name on my name tag... They'll say "Hello, Anna." And I'll say, "Ha ha... Hello." and then think: idiots...

I thought about just taking off the "NNAH" and being called "HA." I think that would have been funny, but then the managers would probably notice and make me get a new name tag...

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I heard we are suppose to have severe thunderstorms today.
Large hail and very WET. Back to work I go.

That is all.

Hope

Princesinha
I saw a double rainbow today, on my way home from work. One of them was the most brilliant rainbow I have ever seen. It was beautiful.

I wish I had had my camera with me.

Hope

Princesinha
I was chopping up my hair earlier today too!! I got bored, so I cut it a little bit.

I'm not brave enough to cut my own hair. It's got a bit of curl, and I keep it layered, so someone who knows what they're doing has to cut it.

I hope you didn't chop off as much as I did. You've got pretty hair.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Attention!

The gas attendant pumped my gas and when he was done,
he handed me the receipt. I thought the receipt read $19.00.
My glasses needed to be cleaned. It wasn't $19.00. It was
$49.00.

gas-pump-thumb.gif
162.gif

That is all.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I'm not brave enough to cut my own hair. It's got a bit of curl, and I keep it layered, so someone who knows what they're doing has to cut it.

I hope you didn't chop off as much as I did. You've got pretty hair.

Oh, you can hardly tell I did anything at all. :D It's still just as long in most places. I just trimmed my bangs a little. They are side bangs. You really probably couldn't even tell a difference. :D

Hope

Princesinha
I went to Sephora and Victoria's Secret this evening to get some girlie items. :flirt:

That is all.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Now that the weather's getting hotter, you can really see the smog in the air where I'm at.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I only have 5 minutes left on this computer. Then it turns back into a pumpkin. :(

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I am on a desktop computer. I don't like the keyboard. Makes me mess up a lot.

I am going to transfer to my lap top.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.