• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
There was a guest speaker in my health class today, talking about drugs. It made me want to do drugs. He made it sound so cool. He said "people who do LSD might claim to have seen a sound, or smelt a colour" (is smelt a word?) And I thought that sounded like a lot of fun. I don't have any LSD, don't know where to get any, and have no intention to find any or take part in any illegal drug usage at this time, however, so don't delete my post... I've sure gotten a lot of good posts deleted in the past...

Mmmmmmm :drool: sounds TASTY ;)

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Also, some really pointless, not so good ones. Take a step back and ask yourself "was this really worth posting?" "Should I cry about it if it gets deleted?"

Everything I've ever posted is fantastically brilliant and very much worth posting. Yet I never cry when anything of mine gets deleted. I'm sure those who delete said posts stay up at night regretting it though. They think "Oh no... what have I done!?!? That was a brilliant post!!"

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Everything I've ever posted is fantastically brilliant and very much worth posting. Yet I never cry when anything of mine gets deleted. I'm sure those who delete said posts stay up at night regretting it though. They think "Oh no... what have I done!?!? That was a brilliant post!!"

I bet they do :rolleyes:

Listen, don't worry so much about it, everyone gets posts deleted, changed, or otherwise refuted.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I bet they do :rolleyes:

Listen, don't worry so much about it, everyone gets posts deleted, changed, or otherwise refuted.

I'm not worried about it. :D If it really upset me, I'm certain I would just not come to this site at all. If I was going to be upset every time someone deleted one of my posts, I might never be happy again. It's just text on a page. They can delete all of my posts and it won't matter. There's no use being angry about it. It's just words.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Maybe you should go to the doctor. You don't have diabetes do you?
It's not thát bad, I guess Draka picked it up just fine :p

I am losing weight though, but it is still acceptable. I should stop by now, I have reached, what I think, the low side of a perfect weight, so no more gaining pantsize from now on. I just need to think about how to stop this. Maybe my body will stop stopping automatically.. :D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
It's not thát bad, I guess Draka picked it up just fine :p

I am losing weight though, but it is still acceptable. I should stop by now, I have reached, what I think, the low side of a perfect weight, so no more gaining pantsize from now on. I just need to think about how to stop this. Maybe my body will stop stopping automatically.. :D

Hmmm... I hope you end up weighing egsactly what you want to. :D

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
There was a guest speaker in my health class today, talking about drugs. It made me want to do drugs. He made it sound so cool. He said "people who do LSD might claim to have seen a sound, or smelt a colour" (is smelt a word?) And I thought that sounded like a lot of fun. I don't have any LSD, don't know where to get any, and have no intention to find any or take part in any illegal drug usage at this time, however, so don't delete my post... I've sure gotten a lot of good posts deleted in the past...

Here you go, one bonafide synthetic LSD trip. The US government used to hand this stuff out for free in the 1960's so it's there own fault everyone knows about it.
Note: The sound of smell not included.
illusion.jpg

trippy.gif

Last edited:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
When does Benjamin Button come to dvd??
It already did. You're too late.

When I was younger, it was in the bargain bin on VHS. Then, it came out on DVD. Later, the DVDs disappeared from the stores and it came out in theatres. I hear the film studio is set to approve shooting the movie in 2012. I'm really looking forward to reading the story that the movie was based on, but I'll have to hurry because once F. Scott Fitzgerald writes it, we won't be able to read it any more.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.