• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I liked the shoes, but they didn't have any in my size.

"7 and 1/2 is the smallest we have." they said... Like they expected maybe I'd get them anyway... You cannot just wear shoes that are too big!!! It's okay. I didn't expect them to have them. That makes things much less disappointing, when you expect it in advance.

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
I liked the shoes, but they didn't have any in my size.

"7 and 1/2 is the smallest we have." they said... Like they expected maybe I'd get them anyway... You cannot just wear shoes that are too big!!! It's okay. I didn't expect them to have them. That makes things much less disappointing, when you expect it in advance.

7 and 1/2 is too big? Jesus crap how small are your feet?!

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
On the subject of mice and their repellants, whoever's job it is to collect coyote urine does not get paid nearly enough. I have no idea what a coyote urine collector earns, but I feel quote safe in making this assertion.

cardero

Citizen Mod
For those of you who cannot wait, here is a sneak peak of January's Mod Squad comic.

sp2.jpg

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I. Need. Chocolate.

To quote Will Rogers: I never met a chocolate I didn't like. ;)

To quote Star Wars: Leia- I love chocolate, Han: I know.

To quote Rod Stewart: You're in my heart, you're in my soul, you'll be my chocolate if I grow old.

I better go, these are just too darn silly and strange. ;)

Scruffitude

Scruffy Nerf Herder
To quote Will Rogers: I never met a chocolate I didn't like. ;)

To quote Star Wars: Leia- I love chocolate, Han: I know.

To quote Rod Stewart: You're in my heart, you're in my soul, you'll be my chocolate if I grow old.

I better go, these are just too darn silly and strange. ;)

To quote The Beatles: "All you need is CHOCOLATE."

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I'm going to make dinner right now and I'm bummed out about it because I genuinely hate to cook but alas, the family needs to eat! I'm making taco salad.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I'm going to make dinner right now and I'm bummed out about it because I genuinely hate to cook but alas, the family needs to eat! I'm making taco salad.
Anagram time!

taco salad

A salt, a cod.
A coat, lads!
Alas, a "T" cod.
Loads a cat.
Aa... old scat.
'Ola, sad cat!
A castload.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.