• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Good night everyone.

It's a good think I'm used to dogs barking, or I might not be able to go to sleep.

I'm also mother ******* tired as hell, so that should help out too.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Have you ever noticed how most folks do not bark like doggies when confronted with danger? What's up with that? Is there something wrong with our instincts?

Scruffitude

Scruffy Nerf Herder
Have you ever noticed how most folks do not bark like doggies when confronted with danger? What's up with that? Is there something wrong with our instincts?

Speak for yourself. The minute I sense danger, I bark like a madman.

They'll probably lock me up one of these days. :run:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm drunk. Not only that, my girlfriend, who is three years younger than me, and a few of her friends, who are 4-5 years younger than me, are also drunk. Not only that, there are still in high school, and I've been out for a few years.
HELP ME!!!!!

TurkeyOnRye

I'm drunk. Not only that, my girlfriend, who is three years younger than me, and a few of her friends, who are 4-5 years younger than me, are also drunk. Not only that, there are still in high school, and I've been out for a few years.
HELP ME!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha!

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I love The Gathering and wish they were still together. Agua de Annique is great but The Gathering was magical.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I'm bored... someone entertain me.

I'm bored too. Here, I'll serenade you with song...

"This is Halloween, this is Halloween, blah, blah, blah..."

Have you heard the new Nightmare Before Christmas CD? It's really grand. You listen to Marilyn Manson singing the Halloween song and then you'll be singing it all day.

"La, la, la, la, la, la...."

Scruffitude

Scruffy Nerf Herder
I'm bored too. Here, I'll serenade you with song...

"This is Halloween, this is Halloween, blah, blah, blah..."

Have you heard the new Nightmare Before Christmas CD? It's really grand. You listen to Marilyn Manson singing the Halloween song and then you'll be singing it all day.

"La, la, la, la, la, la...."

May I serenade you back?

"The hills are alive with the sound of music... blah blah blah"

:p My school (SRJC) just did a production of that and one of my friends did a review of it for the school newspaper (where I'm also a reporter).

Reiðrœska

Voice deeper than Thor's
AHH! My head is killing me, I'm either boiling to death or freezing to death, I can't stop coughing and every time I cough my head goes ASPLODE. Damnit! AHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.