• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@sun rise goes to town.
cf9f55cd5fc8176f631edfbfec1075fc.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The tragedy is 140,000 were lied to, decieved, and are mostly dead through the negligence of the Lazo Dummy in Chief. Because instead of patients and survival it was all about getting back to normal to save Mammom.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
This one is totally for that bear @Wu Wei who claims to be such a terrible creature that he would easily terrorize one and all.

2-5f1567ad46349__700.jpg

1-5f1567ab8c64a__700.jpg

Bear Sneaks Up On A Group Of Calm Hikers
That article LIED! I am so super envious of them that got to see a bear up close like that. A bear just being a curious bear (in other words, basically no confrontationbeing worth mere curiosity to bears) ? OMG that would be so awesome getting to be next to a bear like that.

Gambrinus

accumulative error
Many years ago I took my young son for a ride on the back of my motorcycle up a nearby mountain trail where I live, about halfway up the mountain I decided to turn around and go back down.

When I found a small clearing in all the brush that grew on both sides of the trail big enough that I could roll the motorcycle backwards into and make a 90 degree turn off the trail, I thought I saw a black bear looking thing out of the corner of my eye that was now behind the motorcycle about 6 feet away.

Going back down the hill a couple of minutes later I asked my son if he saw something where we turned around. His answer was...Like a bear?

Since he was about 5 feet away I think he was right.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
No, the UK. About 10 years before we moved her.

Here i have never seen any racist displays in Fance (although i am sure they must happen in the bigger cities). In general no one gives a damn what colour you are.
I don't want to say I'm surprised, but, at the same time, I had assumed UK gotten over that mostly given what I have read surrounding John Lennon's "bigger than Jesus" comment (its probably the most Ive read in regards to race in other countries), and even then it seemed America had embarrassing race relations whem viewed from other countries and that other places, such as the UK, had already done away with segregation and all that long ago. Not surprised it happened, just wasn't expecting it given what Ive read above amd I guess like so many other problems that are distinctively American I had thought such stereotypes were also American.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
False complaints against staff happen
I loved it when people filed a complaint because I carded them for cigarettes. And "t-hank you, come again!" is just great when they storm out because their complaint is a pat on the back for me.
I didn't like a couple particular ones when a manager had to step up and speak on behalf of my character to save my job. I did appreciate the one that made it sound like I treated them in a way that left my nose was brown by the time they left. It was a long day, close to closing, they came in, with a kid. I treated them like I do everybody else. Which isn't the hyperinflated super friendliness of American customer service that particular comment suggested. It's too much energy, its too draining, it's an unreasonable burden on my situation. But its on the record it happened. Once.
Now I want to smack a ***** up who would dare call my car dirty. Its not. They are bearers of false witness.