• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
"Nuts!"

dec-15-1964-hero-of-the-battle-of-the-bulge-revisits-headquarters--7eabcb4dccc25c30.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Today my wife said that a dead branch had to go. The branch, being made of tough wood was not happy about it. But with two saws and other instruments of destruction, it and it's deceased branchy offspring now lie in state in the trash.

Brickjectivity

PC
Staff member
Premium Member
There are some very tiny, tiny flies that come in here specifically to nip the edges of my ears - specifically. That's what they bite.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Today my wife said that a dead branch had to go. The branch, being made of tough wood was not happy about it. But with two saws and other instruments of destruction, it and it's deceased branchy offspring now lie in state in the trash.
Such hate and malice. You don't just hate weeds, you hate plants. Even a tree, inthe trash you go. Hater!:p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Maybe after the election my mood will lift. Until then, I don't think so.
The cancer will still exist regardless the election outcome. Once I'm done with the medical part of transitioning I'm out of here. Then I will be away the insanity that has over run America and will probably get even worse before it gets better.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Morning......MD appointments today....when I should be at work.....not sure which I prefer actually

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

This comes to mind

funny-not-very-clever-cartoon-260nw-413782615.jpg

And we wouldn't have binned it but cur it into 50cm strips to air dry, should makes a wonderful log fire in a couple of years

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Last nigh hubby and I were chatting about our childhood/teen experiences.

Many years ago a 12 year old boy was "enjoying himself" in his bedroom. His father walked in, did a double take, said "you should save that i until you are married my lad" and walked out.

The day before we were to be married Paul's dad called to reassure his highly stressed son and talk about old times.

Paul said to dad, "remember when i was 12 and you caught me masturbating, do you remember what you said"

"Oh yes" says dad, "i don't think I've ever been so embarrassed"

Well says Paul "I've saved it, i have 4 gallons in the cupboard, what should i do with it?"

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yard waste should not go in the trash.
Compost it, turn it into firewood, or make lumber.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The cancer will still exist regardless the election outcome. Once I'm done with the medical part of transitioning I'm out of here. Then I will be away the insanity that has over run America and will probably get even worse before it gets better.
Probably? Optimist!