• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Come over to the artery clogging side of life, trade breaths for momentary gluttonous satisfaction which soon fades away into ashes or mourn the damage done to America's health due to today's advertising driven day:

13256196_1637352669923286_6908490685073534277_n.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Come over to the artery clogging side of life, trade breaths for momentary gluttonous satisfaction which soon fades away into ashes or mourn the damage done to America's health due to today's advertising driven day:

13256196_1637352669923286_6908490685073534277_n.jpg

on no.... if you must have a donut, make it a healthy Tofu donut

1.jpg

Wu Wei

OK, to get off donuts for a minute... the mods here have my sympathies.... the level of pure unadulterated silliness, combined with misguided indignation and a propensity to dig in ones heels on a melting ice ledge to support an unsupportable position is absolutely mind boggling....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
OK, to get off donuts for a minute... the mods here have my sympathies.... the level of pure unadulterated silliness, combined with misguided indignation and a propensity to dig in ones heels on a melting ice ledge to support an unsupportable position is absolutely mind boggling....
Personally I love silly. But as to the rest, this site is much better than many, many others. The difference to me is the level of civility.

Wu Wei

Personally I love silly. But as to the rest, this site is much better than many, many others. The difference to me is the level of civility.

We're not talking the same type of silliness.... I'm talking more to ineptitude or maybe even closer to inaneness

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Can I whine??? My new supervisor seems to like me but he isn't being very nice with my schedule. For one thing, he scheduled me until midnight on Friday and then on Saturday morning at 8 am. Then he ignored my availability and scheduled for Sunday morning two weeks in a row (I was told that I could have Sunday mornings if I said I was unavailable and in ten months, I haven't been scheduled on Sunday morning). I have been so tired that I can't even think straight. There are times from 5:30 am until 12:30 am and all I ever get anymore are 3:30pm until 12:30am, except on Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon (and now morning). When I got home at 5pm on Saturday afternoon, I fell asleep before 7pm. I need this job. Retail work is hard enough without having only 8 hours between shifts. (grumble, grumble)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Can I whine??? My new supervisor seems to like me but he isn't being very nice with my schedule. For one thing, he scheduled me until midnight on Friday and then on Saturday morning at 8 am. Then he ignored my availability and scheduled for Sunday morning two weeks in a row (I was told that I could have Sunday mornings if I said I was unavailable and in ten months, I haven't been scheduled on Sunday morning). I have been so tired that I can't even think straight. There are times from 5:30 am until 12:30 am and all I ever get anymore are 3:30pm until 12:30am, except on Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon (and now morning). When I got home at 5pm on Saturday afternoon, I fell asleep before 7pm. I need this job. Retail work is hard enough without having only 8 hours between shifts. (grumble, grumble)
Have you discussed the schedule with him.
(Obvious question, I know. But I shouldn't assume.)