• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I met a couple of guys who need their PS3s fixed, and I'm hoping they have money to get them fixed, because I'm wanting my fishing license and that will pay for it.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The latest Microsoft Windows 10 update has apparently fixed a long running problem that has annoyed many people - I can now get to the start menu again. We'll see if the fix is permanent or not.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I officially now have another service provided by my legally non-existent business that exists only in my head as a business, which is modding the Playstation 3. It may be an electronic device, but I found that I was in need of a good C-clamp to get the job done.
Although, there is a certain appeal to making this a big enough business, expand to car repairs, and build a climate controlled garage/work shop that has a car lift. But I also had the idea of being a therapist who offers to do tattoos and piercings for clients. And there is also still drawing, comics, music, and writing that I'd like to make a living off of.
Too bad "Renaissance chick" isn't a college major, LMAO!!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
WOOO! I'm making my first sale! Nothing big, just blowing the dust out my friend's brother's XBox 360, but he's paying more about double/triple of my initial offer, which was my fishing license (double) or a couple bottles of juice for my e-cig (triple).
And one of my professors from college was the first one to like my FB post about modding and repairing consoles.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I officially now have another service provided by my legally non-existent business that exists only in my head as a business, which is modding the Playstation 3. It may be an electronic device, but I found that I was in need of a good C-clamp to get the job done.
Although, there is a certain appeal to making this a big enough business, expand to car repairs, and build a climate controlled garage/work shop that has a car lift. But I also had the idea of being a therapist who offers to do tattoos and piercings for clients. And there is also still drawing, comics, music, and writing that I'd like to make a living off of.
Too bad "Renaissance chick" isn't a college major, LMAO!!
Don't offer too broad a range of services.
I've never seen that turn out well.
Do one thing well.
Then, if that's under control, only add something which is complementary, & doesn't add overhead.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Switched from an MBA in Cybersecurity management to a MS in Cybersecurity and the people I work with seem to think I made the right choice and I am pretty darn determined and tough to take the "Much harder root" (thier words not mine)..... lets not tell them it is 8 courses and a little over 1 year shorter to get the MS than the MBA....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Switched from an MBA in Cybersecurity management to a MS in Cybersecurity and the people I work with seem to think I made the right choice and I am pretty darn determined and tough to take the "Much harder root" (thier words not mine)..... lets not tell them it is 8 courses and a little over 1 year shorter to get the MS than the MBA....
Science is hard for many people.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The latest Microsoft Windows 10 update has apparently fixed a long running problem that has annoyed many people - I can now get to the start menu again. We'll see if the fix is permanent or not
much harder root --- punny, very punny nyuk nyuk nyuk

(if anyone reading this does not know, the root user in the *nix world is the most powerful user and the goal of every intruder. When the bad guys become this user, they cackle evilly for 5 minutes and then wreak havoc as they will.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I watched Dawn of Justice, and about the only part of the movie that I did like was the fight between Batman and Superman.
65badaf7aec76f2cd9d021210e59533c.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I also liked some of the script, but it was very poorly casted, with the exception of Anderson Cooper, Neil Degrasse Tyson, and the PBS interviewer old guy.