• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I just found out the first person to call me demonically possessed died about a year ago, had a siezure behind the wheel and hit a bridge support beam.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
2 things

1) i think the Chinese are some of the mist cellphone addicted people i have ever seen.

2) i think Starfleet is here to. I keep seeing a triangle symbol like this in all the malls.

starfleet-24th-century-communicator-star-trek-badge-png-favpng-j3CQvQd35emJ2bNM03xjHSnrB.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
And what?

And...

And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all, yeah
To be a rock and not to roll

And she's buying a stairway to Heaven

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
@Shadow Wolf Wish you were here...

Just had my blood drawn, annual checkup. The nurse missed veins in my left arm twice but got it right 3rd time using my right arm

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I sloggged through the day and managed still to get open today despite a fibro flair up that has sapped the energy from me. I thought opening was happening tomorrow instead.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Another great breakfast at the hotel and another great lunch with my in-laws, at a great restaurant, in Beijing Sadly…. Only 1 dinner and one breakfast left before the 14 hour flight home to the USA
Why substitute the purely physical for the psychological 50,000,000 hour flight? Having flown from India back to the US in one long jump, 50M hours is psychologically accurate.