• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The nurse's problem is not wanting the blood enough. She was probably approaching it as a vampire and needing it. That's no good. Yoi have want that ****.
Phlebotomists love my veins - so open, so easily accessible for what they want and need. My wife's is the opposite - only the most skilled can get the blood.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Phlebotomists love my veins - so open, so easily accessible for what they want and need. My wife's is the opposite - only the most skilled can get the blood.
People tell me now and then "that vein is hard." Really? "Wanna use the other arm?" Nah. I got this.
It's been days into weeks now the only time I've missed, using a 17G needle, is if the person jerks or my wrist locks up (which I never actually noticed it doing until I started doing this more regularly).

Shadow Wolf

So apparently my boss can schedule me in at noon on Sundays I don't request it, but the Sundays I request I have to be in at 730 or 8. Never mind the fact I was NOT hired for mornings or openings. She lied to me during my interview and gave me a very wrong idea of what I'd be working.

Shadow Wolf

I think the first thint I do when I quit this **** is taking the helm back of my group, going back to once a month, and getting back to the next step of getting in touch with an events coordinator to discuss the possibility of interfaith discussions amd debates with faith leaders around town. My idea os the my group against the faith leaders and their groups. But it might just be me taking on any and all challengers.

Shadow Wolf

My arms started to tingle amd go numb again, so it's not much as issue of if I quit but trying to hold out for a couple more months.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

The internet is full of stories like yours.
The sad thing is they can't figure out throwing people about between morning and nights is a major reason their turnover rate is nearly 50%.
Not good.
At this point it's a golden second chance to leave the work force behind guilt free and instead focus on my own efforts, which are more dedicated and committed to seeing me succeeed than those running the job world.
Hopefully this store gets going enough to spin what I want to do out of it.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Why substitute the purely physical for the psychological 50,000,000 hour flight? Having flown from India back to the US in one long jump, 50M hours is psychologically accurate.

Made a decision to go for realism…and i regret it…... Because seeing that i have a head cold… i don’t think 50,000,000 quite covers it. More like 50,000,000,000 hours flight at this point

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh, and i am unable to sleep on a plane…. So this just keeps getting better and better

Shadow Wolf

I finally got signed off on what should have happened months ago.
And per the norm it didn't come without pissing me off.
"Well, I just don't feel confident signing you off....."
*****, I am confident you are a **** judge in talent and skill and have not been listening to the donors who sing my praises.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I can't believe that they would have an alligator at a petting zoo.

Officials said they are concerned for the safety of the alligator, as it was last seen with its mouth taped shut.

"It can fit in your hand," Tori Fugate, chief communications officer for the KC Pet Project's Animal Services Department, told the Kansas City Star. "Its mouth is taped shut. So our biggest concern is that it cannot fend for itself."

Officials said the school did not obtain the proper animal show permit before arranging for the petting zoo.

Good grief.

I've hated petting zoos since the fourth grade. Some goat kept butting me, deliberately targeting me. Drove me out of the petting zoo enclosure. For years, my brother used to razz me about that, whenever we came across another petting zoo somewhere.

Shadow Wolf

I wonder how many people have been shocked and stunned and had their worlds shatteted to learn Atlanta to Texarkana and back in 28 hours is so easily doable you could stop for a few hours to rest.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I wonder how many people have been shocked and stunned and had their worlds shatteted to learn Atlanta to Texarkana and back in 28 hours is so easily doable you could stop for a few hours to rest.

It's been decades since I've seen that movie, so I had forgotten how long they had to get there. It's a 9-hour drive from Texarkana to Atlanta. But I seem to recall at the end, they wanted him to go up to Boston in 9 hours. I don't think that would be doable.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
65966b09cbbbc.jpeg