• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Born in the UK.
British nationality
British passport
I speak English, French, some German, some Italian, can order food in Japanese, Chinese. And i have been known to understand Americanese.

Im English living in France.
That's what all the French say.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Not their fault they know there's more to life than work, and doing it for whatever table scraps you can scrape together.
People too lazy to work always say
that there's more to life than work.

Remember what the Red Lectroids broadcast over
the PA in the Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems factory....
"Work, work, work. The joy of duty."

As an erudite poster, you know the documentary
that quote comes from.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Given RF's current state of brokenness I've been getting things done. Rather than the usual banter, this for example

• Case #: 35568577
  • Created on: Friday, March 17, 2023 11:23 AM
  • Description: We have a ticketing system with the primary email set up and working with OAUTH2. We want to add a second email for a second ticket queue. Can we copy the primary email OAUTH2 setup or do we need a separate setup. I think these are the fields: Client ID, Client, Secret, Authorization Endpoint, Token Endpoint, Access token, refresh token, resource owner and config signature