• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Because my dad is a douche of a prick and total **** my mom and I are both getting a Samsung s21 fe 5g. Me because I just need a better camera, and because **** him, and my mom just because it'll be easier to help her if we have the same phone, and because, again, **** him.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
This interview, none of the questions I rehearsed were asked.
But it had a skills assessment portion, so at least I got to shine somewhere.

A bit of advice, when asked what do you think you would like best about this job….jumping up and down yelling "STABBING PEOPLE!!!!! Over and OVER again"….. is not a good answer

Last edited:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No one interviews me.
Good.

Where do you see yourself in 15 years
What are your greatest strengths
Tell me about an achievement you are really proud of
Tell me about a time when a customer or colleague disagreed with you. What did you do
Why should we hire you
Why is you resume written in crayon

Shadow Wolf

A bit of advice, when asked what do you think you would like best about this job….jumping up and down yelling "STABBING PEOPLE!!!!! Over and OVER again"….. is not a good answer
This is why I saw with job hiring related things honesty is not the best policy. What do I like about this line of work? It's just me to quote the song line "cause I'm so happy I'll STAB your ***!" But it's not good for that. So I have to lie and pretend my hyperactive and deranged imagination isn't at all a part of what's driving me, nor the stress relief and fun that comes from stabbing people and watching them bleed.:cool:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Tell me about a time when a customer or colleague disagreed with you. What did you do
Why should we hire you
Revoltistan.
Equanimity.
Me grounds.
I set'm straight.
You shouldn't.
I'm not allowed sharp things.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

"The trees came down at an alarming rate, the ones in Wiggly Way pulled up like weeds by machines I could only describe as 'tree eaters'," she said.

"What we witnessed was beyond anything we could have dreamed possible - it was the stuff of nightmares. Shocking, upsetting and utterly indefensible.

"The council bragged that they will plant a few more but that is not what this was ever about and I doubt this is what many, if anybody asked for when commenting on their survey for the 'meaningful community engagement'.

"The people of Plymouth have woken to the news of what happened and the responses to the scenes on Armada Way were as you would expect.

"This despicable decision made by our embarrassment of a council will not be forgotten or forgiven.

"The best-case scenario we have saved a dozen or so trees. It feels like a small victory.

"117 beautiful trees were wiped from the face of Plymouth in just a horrifying five hours.

"The thing the council wanted to avoid - the death of the city centre - has indisputably happened and at the risk of sounding dramatic, with it went our democracy.

"Plymouth's reputation is in tatters and the people who fought so hard to fight this decision have been shown that the council couldn't give a toss about what they think. An utter disgrace."

Shadow Wolf

In a facilty where I stab *****es all day and make them bleed.
I stab you and make it hurt real bad or be painless. Your choice.
I have restrained myself enough to have never killed anyone.
I called that idiot a stupid ho!
Why should we hire you
Because if you don't I'll cut your face off and wear for a Halloween costume and trick or treat up to your family's house.
Did you specify it had to be in something else? Did you write it rules is must be...what? You'd prefer it written in your own blood?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You live in France.
You speak French.
You post with a French accent.
You're French.

Born in the UK.
British nationality
British passport
I speak English, French, some German, some Italian, can order food in Japanese, Chinese. And i have been known to understand Americanese.

Im English living in France.