• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've liked his performances in every movie I've seen him in. I didn't know he was a firefighter, too.

Well, I hope he recovers and gets well soon, and I hope they catch the turd that attacked him
I didn't knownthat stuff about him. That's pretty he cool he's done stuff like that and he's been really good at what I've seem him in.

Shadow Wolf

Smokey is a vacuum cleaner disguised as a cat?
Sounds like my mom's dog. Unless it's bad for dogs theres no need because she's right there. You'll have to rush and swat and scare her because she is on it.
Not the best way to do it, especially as she doesn't understand why she can eat certain things but not others, but sometimes it's not worth struggling against her extra arms and arm length and muscle and reaching power she seems to grow when she wants food.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
No brain whatsoever.
Au contraire. Labs are very good at using their brain in a certain way. Our first dog as a couple was a lab. She excelled in game playing first "you can't catch me" as she raced by just out of grabbing range. Later on the same changed to "I can't hear you". We'd yell and yell and then when we went up next to her, she'd raise her head and look at us expressing utter innocence and contrition about her inability to hear what we wanted. This was of course accompanied by her hearing food being readied a county away. She also figured out how to open cupboards, remove something, open the bag and chow down. She also trained us to never ever leave food out if we left the room unless it was in the microwave with the door closed.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Our dog is not sure about the replacement dog door. I guess it does not smell right. But we're sure that will end quickly.

Wirey

Fartist
There was so much MSG in the food I ate last night that this morning my pee smelled like all-dressed chips. If I die, I may never decompose.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
There was so much MSG in the food I ate last night that this morning my pee smelled like all-dressed chips. If I die, I may never decompose.

I would suggest getting the option that doesn't contain MTG. It's much better.

MT-Greene-soup-nuts.jpg

Oh wait, I see you said MSG. Nevermind.

Shadow Wolf

So with Netflix not offering plans for just one person and forcing you to add a second line I'll just be finding alternatives.