• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Brian2

Veteran Member
adorable-sleeping-animals-301-635a80d2e378e__700.jpg

The better cat trap.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Gregory House once kept score against himself and that God fellow. House won. I'm surprised the uptight media Christian groups didn't get his show canceled like they had Good Christian *****es title changed and yanked (Christian hypocrisy being the butt of the jokes and subject to harsh ridicule was too much for them).
Atheists have become more tolerable on TV,
eg, House, Sheldon Cooper, Brian Griffin.
Besides, ever since that episode in season 4 of
Mike Tyson Mysteries when Mike accidentally kills
God, every Christian should become an atheist.
(You really need to watch that show, girl.)

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
sitting in my recliner, enjoying a cup of Pero, after putting up some outside Christmas decorations

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
'How about me': Georgia man arrested after he commented on sheriff's office's Facebook post listing area's most wanted fugitives (msn.com)

Police arrested a Georgia man who commented on a social media post by the local sheriff's office asking why he wasn't on the area's most wanted list.

Christopher Spaulding commented on a news release posted on Facebook by Rockdale County Sheriff's Office on Tuesday, which listed the most wanted fugitive in the area.

Spaulding, who did not make the list, asked officers, "How about me" under the comment section of the post.

According to the release, Rockdale County Sheriff's Office replied to Spaulding's comment on Thursday, saying, "you are correct you have two warrants, we are on the way."

Rockland police apprehended Spaulding on Thursday. He had two active warrants for violating probation, according to a police statement.

"Our Top 10 is compiled based off of the severity of the charges only. By not being on this list does not mean our Fugitive Unit is not looking for you if you have an active warrant," Rockland County police said in a statement.

I guess the guy felt slighted that he wasn't on the top ten list. Nobody ever remembers "public enemy number two."

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Bentley-driving polygamist had 20 wives as young as nine, FBI alleges | Daily Mail Online
Bentley-driving Arizona 'Mormon prophet' had TWENTY wives as young as nine including his own daughter, FBI says - and drove them around in a TRAILER with a bucket for a toilet
  • FBI affidavit reveals shocking allegations against polygamist sect leader Samuel Rappylee Bateman, 46
  • Witnesses accuse Bateman of marrying up to 20 women and underage girls, including his own daughter
  • Bateman allegedly engaged in group sex acts with his followers and underage children
  • Though he owns two Bentleys, he is accused of transporting his 'wives' in the back of a squalid trailer

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member