• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
There are bears on Mastodon

fa40face45be76c8.jpeg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Here's my random meaningless announcement...

I just scratched my...

Back​

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I can see clearly now the rain isn't gone, and I did not at all get Space Ghost Coast to Coast back in the day.

Shadow Wolf

Please forgive me but that spoiler reminded me of a song

One of those "once someone points it out you can't unsee it," in an interview with Sir Mix a Lot who said he looks like a giant dancing turd in that video. So now I laugh at that video now, because I see and hear "giant dancing turd.":tearsofjoy:

Shadow Wolf

Looks like you did not read the example nor click on the link to read about all the adult 2-year olds throwing temper tantrums
I did, but that's not a terrorist threat. Not even remotely. Someone (I assume an author who either fabricated it all or embellished with fallicies) doesn't know what terrorism is, how it's defined, or how it's approached.

Shadow Wolf

Gregory House once kept score against himself and that God fellow. House won. I'm surprised the uptight media Christian groups didn't get his show canceled like they had Good Christian *****es title changed and yanked (Christian hypocrisy being the butt of the jokes and subject to harsh ridicule was too much for them).

Shadow Wolf

Space Ghost Coast to Coast is reminding me a lot of the morning radio show I used to listen to years ago, the Bigdumb Show (not Big Dumb Show, Bigdumb Show). It aired on X103, which doesn't exist anymore after a couple behind the scenes changes that also effected 94.7, the station that Bob & Tom broadcast out of (like how the DJ, Gunner, used to bounce back-and-forth between the two, and think he was even on Bob & Tom a few times). I forget what band they had on the Bigdumb Show when this happened, but they played loud enough that they heard it on the "other station" (x103 and Q95 were in the same buildingl.