• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I thought I needed to understand Greene's Theorem.
I found a workaround.

don't tell me more...you will send me into flashbacks of the time I lost my mind and thought I wanted to be a....dare I say it...a.....a........mechanical engineer....with a concentration in alternative energy …but luckily I sobered up and came to my senses before it was to late

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
This is why I have hidden the sledge hammer

oh-look-a-penny

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Mrs Wu is absolutely the WORST user when it comes to IT support.....mad clicker times infinity, when not working bangs on mouse keys, has no patience with anything IT that does not go absolutely as desired..... in my office....I'd take the computer from a person like that.....
That sounds like my mom. I HATE it when she uses my computer because of that.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
That sounds like my mom. I HATE it when she uses my computer because of that.

I've noticed that there are some people who think of a computer the same way they'd think of their toaster. If the bread doesn't pop up, they might hit the side of it or fiddle with the controls.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
As this is International Women's Day, I thought I would point out that women live longer than men.

788776cffdd9251f884412d8e712ba9a.gif