• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I will find out Monday when it is happening and if it is a full, or a partial replacement
If you can get the prostheses, I have the tools.
I still have my sagittal saw (designed at Black & Decker).
And I watched a movie about how to do it 40 years ago.
So if you don't need anesthetic....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
A friend had both replaced about 18 month's ago (3 month's apart) last i saw him he was jogging along a forest track.

Good luck
That's basically why I want to get that myself. I am tired of hurting every day. I'm tired of the numbness, the pops, the cracks, the stiffness, the aches and the pains. Because I assume it would be wonderful to have even just very minimal pain for the day.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That's basically why I want to get that myself. I am tired of hurting every day. I'm tired of the numbness, the pops, the cracks, the stiffness, the aches and the pains. Because I assume it would be wonderful to have even just very minimal pain for the day.

Good friend of mine got both replaced a few years back,but he was a professional soccer player, but they would not do his knees until her retired from playing and coaching. And a coworker got one done last year and he is out on his motorcycle riding around the south right now

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I could give you guys a volume discount.
Oh, I can't do anything to prevent infection
other than pour alcohol everywhere.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Good friend of mine got both replaced a few years back,but he was a professional soccer player, but they would not do his knees until her retired from playing and coaching. And a coworker got one done last year and he is out on his motorcycle riding around the south right now
I'm not that regularly hard on my knees.
I'd just like to sit here without a numb/pins and needles from my knees down.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Got my COVID vaccine, part two, today. Didn't hurt at first, although my arm is a bit sore now.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Mrs Wu is absolutely the WORST user when it comes to IT support.....mad clicker times infinity, when not working bangs on mouse keys, has no patience with anything IT that does not go absolutely as desired..... in my office....I'd take the computer from a person like that.....
The irony is she has infinite patience for her patients.....but computes...nope

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Mrs Wu is absolutely the WORST user when it comes to IT support.....mad clicker times infinity, when not working bangs on mouse keys, has no patience with anything IT that does not go absolutely as desired..... in my office....I'd take the computer from a person like that.....
The irony is she has infinite patience for her patients.....but computes...nope

destroycomputer.gif