• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
There is a rumor they are going to close EVERYTHING. Which means I work from home, sadly this also means that I keep paying @Revoltingest to stay home.loaf and contribute nothing to society.... Tomorrow I bring home a laptop and set up my office in my basement of solitude just in case

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
One of the horrorcore artists I listen to just did a song with Coolio (rapper with whacky tree limb lookimg hair in the early 90s). :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Yeah. I dont know how else to describe it.
latest

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Being an independent contractor I'm not counting on it, unless I can qualify still over all my health stuff,

Well you've got that, then whether they pass a bill, then if they pass it, if they keep the original idea about checks, and what language is used and how it applies to anyone if they do.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Well you've got that, then whether they pass a bill, then if they pass it, if they keep the original idea about checks, and what language is used and how it applies to anyone if they do.
That's gonna help me a lot if it is everyone. But the freedoms and perks of independent contracting can have a hefty price.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
There is a rumor they are going to close EVERYTHING. Which means I work from home, sadly this also means that I keep paying @Revoltingest to stay home.loaf and contribute nothing to society.... Tomorrow I bring home a laptop and set up my office in my basement of solitude just in case
Hearing what goes on for you, your basement of solitude will become a basement of the opposite.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If it makes you feel any better, even when I leave home, I still
contribute nothing to society....unless by "society" you mean
more & better engine & machine tool exhibits.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
If it makes you feel any better, even when I leave home, I still
contribute nothing to society....unless by "society" you mean
more & better engine & machine tool exhibits.
Actually, no, it does not make me feel better...and thanks for NOT trying ya deadbeat drifter and noisome ne'er-do-well

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
There once was a fellow named Clyde
Who fell down a sewer and died
along came his brother
who fell down another
Would you call that double sewer-cide?