• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Dr. Kildare (what a name!), can fix anything, of course. He's a doctor.

Had an argument with a doctor, under his car, that was on my lift, back when I was a mechanic. He understood why he needed a new y-pipe, muffler and exhaust pipe but he insisted on arguing with me about the cross over pipe, which he say no logical reason to replace.....he also made sure I knew he was a doctor during this "discussion".

I finally ended the argument with "Unless you have trained exhaust fumes that will exit the Y-pipe, travel 3 feet unrestricted and go into your muffler, without leaking into the car....you need the cross over pipe....because it isn't there, its missing, it is no longer attached to your car, which was how it was when you brought it into the shop"

I kicked another MD out because of his superiority complex and his superior knowledge of cars....but it is not just MDs.... kicked an Electrical engineer out once too

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Had an argument with a doctor, under his car, that was on my lift, back when I was a mechanic. He understood why he needed a new y-pipe, muffler and exhaust pipe but he insisted on arguing with me about the cross over pipe, which he say no logical reason to replace.....he also made sure I knew he was a doctor during this "discussion".

I finally ended the argument with "Unless you have trained exhaust fumes that will exit the Y-pipe, travel 3 feet unrestricted and go into your muffler, without leaking into the car....you need the cross over pipe....because it isn't there, its missing, it is no longer attached to your car, which was how it was when you brought it into the shop"

I kicked another MD out because of his superiority complex and his superior knowledge of cars....but it is not just MDs.... kicked an Electrical engineer out once too

That's good. Most bears just get fed up and eat the arguer before the debate finishes.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

True story.....
Bob was standing in line at the Pearly Gates. Getting into Heaven is a slow
process....he'd been there for months, & was finally within earshot of St Peter.
"Why so long?", he asked. "It's for eternity, & the stakes are high...so we must
carefully vet everyone, responded SP. Bob continued patiently waiting.
(To be impatient would be a sin.)
A few weeks later, a short scruffy pipe smoking man carrying a bag emblazoned
with a caduceus sauntered up to the gates. SP immediately snapped to attention,
& opened the gate for him. Bob asked, "Hey, how come he gets to go in immediately?".
SP responded, "Oh, that's God...he sometimes likes to visit Earth to play doctor."

Wu Wei

Bear language:

"I ate a chef salad."

English interpretation:

"I ate a normal salad a chef was fixing, and ate the chef with the salad."

Well thats bloody obvious isn't it....same when we have the Chef's Special too...we prefer the house special near hibernation time

Wu Wei

Just saw this....I think I need to get me some armor

EAxNThWU4AExPRO.jpg

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
How would you scratch your back?

Bears can't usually truely scratch their back anyway, I don't think. They just shift fur around out of fear their claws will penetrate if they go too many inches deep past the fur.

Or that is the book smart answer. For the street smart answer, you'd have to ask Wu Wei.

Wu Wei

I will be doing some work today.
But I won't be paid, so there'll be no taxes.
Thus I still need you to work.

You always get paid....whether you work or not....BY ME!!! Ya deadbeat, no good, no account, retiree, couch captain