• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Wu Wei & son....
Shardik2.jpg
@Wu Wei just does not understand that his son will never learn to fight and properly maul it he keeps killing things of frieght or sends them running like a bat out of hell on speed. His son could kill with cuteness and laughs, especially when goes "RARRWW!"

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
@Wu Wei just does not understand that his son will never learn to fight and properly maul it he keeps killing things of frieght or sends them running like a bat out of hell on speed. His son could kill with cuteness and laughs, especially when goes "RARRWW!"

NAH!!!! He wants to be an engineer......even though it has brought shame on the family.....he is even....dare I say it...... getting paid to go to school and get a combined MS/PhD.....in.......engineering.....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
NAH!!!! He wants to be an engineer......even though it has brought shame on the family.....he is even....dare I say it...... getting paid to go to school and get a combined MS/PhD.....in.......engineering.....
See? He doesn't roar, he goes "RAARRWW!" And he's cute with the stick. :D

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
"Unless you have trained exhaust fumes that will exit the Y-pipe, travel 3 feet unrestricted and go into your muffler, without leaking into the car....you need the cross over pipe....because it isn't there, its missing, it is no longer attached to your car, which was how it was when you brought it into the shop"

I'm reminded of the Python dead parrot sketch for some reason. Maybe it was the wording of the post.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Pretty soon he'll be calculating the proper way to maul people. "Dad, you're doing it wrong. If you swipe sidewise you'll use less energy than the 45 degree angle swipe you're using now".

Wu Wei

Pretty soon he'll be calculating the proper way to maul people. "Dad, you're doing it wrong. If you swipe sidewise you'll use less energy than the 45 degree angle swipe you're using now".

nah...its worse than that...he's into............fluid mechanics research

Wu Wei

All hope is not lost. He might turn into an artist some day

Not a chance.....when he went to college I suspected he might go in to acting.....or maybe environmental studies.... but noooooo he went for something like engineering......not even ONCE did he think of the damage this would do to the family name.....I am pretty sure the motto of the engineering organization he is now part of is "Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Not a chance.....when he went to college I suspected he might go in to acting.....or maybe environmental studies.... but noooooo he went for something like engineering......not even ONCE did he think of the damage this would do to the family name.....I am pretty sure the motto of the engineering organization he is now part of is "Abandon hope all ye who enter here"
With any luck, he'll build the Simpson's monorail in a town near you. After all, it moves through air so fluid properties must exist.

Last edited:

Wu Wei

With any luck, he'll build the Simpson's monorail in a town near you. After all, it moves through air so fluid properties must exist.

Nope.....he is interested in movement thorough water and all things associated with liquids....I mean a monorail would be cool..... but where the heck are you going to use a submarine in my area....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Nope.....he is interested in movement thorough water and all things associated with liquids....I mean a monorail would be cool..... but where the heck are you going to use a submarine in my area....
He could always go to bartending school. Or produce useful papers like this: Some Topics on the Physics of Bubble Dynamics in Beer

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Or advance science in a related way Engineering principles can be used to understand diverse phenomena...we will show how core chemical engineering principles apply to cocktails. The students will be challenged to apply quantitatively their understanding of heat transport, mass transport, thermodynamics, and phase stability to the preparation of and sensory properties of mixed drinks.

Wu Wei

He could always go to bartending school. Or produce useful papers like this: Some Topics on the Physics of Bubble Dynamics in Beer

Nope....it only gets worse....he wants to teach engineering in universities and spread the engineering infestation....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Nope....it only gets worse....he wants to teach engineering in universities and spread the engineering infestation....
As long as he does not degenerate to the level that he picks up a nickname we, as graduate students, had for one professor: ego (I kid you not). Think of the doctors you noted earlier. He was like that.