• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Thr first time I heard the name of this bird...I burst out laughing...it is a name that evokes dirty thoughts...

:p
Woodcock_earthworm.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
But arent you jealous that an American man(potential partner for u) married an Italian instead?
:p:p:p

No, because Italians are not a rarity like a strawberry blonde. Why would I be jealous when hetero and homo men and women love my hair (straight young men will even say it in front of their girlfriend)? I met one Hispanic lady, and couldn't speak English, but she could say pretty hair.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And, oddly, weirdly, and awkwardly, I gave a ride to a group of early to mid 20 somethings to a bar of that age group, and one of them called me a kid, and another was surprised I'm old enough to drink; two separate people asked me if I'm old enough to be listening to Nirvana. My grunge playlist is very popular, with one passanger saying "finally a lyft driver who listens to proper music." And one passanger not only remembered me, but remembered I'm from Missouri, and it took me awhile to remember him. He said he'd hook me up with a tattoo since I'm his favorite driver.