• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And it's a pain using Google translate to get characters all there and all in the right order to copy/paste the characters.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Or posting a series of random commentary and stuff it jumps from here to there and there to here and hier und dort und dortige hier.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Me too. Especially when I still keep sometimes mentioning something about how much better off and happier I am in California.

Hmm, I see.

I mean say a thread about people's attraction to people popped up.

There's a 50% chance I'll talk about how I'm legit trying to start the journey to transition now and might be able to post an informative post how I "think" it will affect people's response to me when I try to date.

But the other 50% of the time, up until recently, I'd probably just jump into the thread and be like "durrrrrr people r hawt. Look at dis gurl."

But I think I can apologize and explain it all in the following way:

I live in Illinois.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I realized, I really am an odd candidate for my field because I trust ingesting street meth into myself more than I do psychiatric medications. I also don't really think people being on them is good.
I actually might see if I have a case since I didn't have manic episodes until just under two years ago.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I realized, I really am an odd candidate for my field because I trust ingesting street meth into myself more than I do psychiatric medications. I also don't really think people being on them is good.
I actually might see if I have a case since I didn't have manic episodes until just under two years ago.

Before this post, I was thinking about keeping a good lawyer close at hand in case I get mistreated in my journey to get on HRT and get the bloodwork done, etc.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Before this post, I was thinking about keeping a good lawyer close at hand in case I get mistreated in my journey to get on HRT and get the bloodwork done, etc.
You'll go broke doing that,and the laws won't necessarily be there to protect you (though I don't know much about Illinois)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My case would be that basically no one tells you bipolar disorder is a side effect of Effexor, and I have it after I took it.