• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I went to take a shower and decided not to. I'm not *that* dirty. And it would have taken too long. Tomorrow is soon enough.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I went to take a shower and decided not to....it would have taken too long.
Such words of blasphemy make my ears splurt blood. Or maybe my eyes since I'm reading it instead of hearing it. But, if a shower is too long, you don't take enough time just for yourself (I need about 10-15 minutes in the shower and then about another 15 drying off, add some more time if I need to dry/straighten my hair, and even more for the occasional hair removal). It's all you time, just you, no one else, nice warm water (or at least running water), nice and pleasant smells, soft warm towels, and it's just you [even if I like you, you lose your head if you interrupt my shower time].

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Such words of blasphemy make my ears splurt blood. Or maybe my eyes since I'm reading it instead of hearing it. But, if a shower is too long, you don't take enough time just for yourself (I need about 10-15 minutes in the shower and then about another 15 drying off, add some more time if I need to dry/straighten my hair, and even more for the occasional hair removal). It's all you time, just you, no one else, nice warm water (or at least running water), nice and pleasant smells, soft warm towels, and it's just you [even if I like you, you lose your head if you interrupt my shower time].
At my age, my skin is dry. At this time of year, a shower drys it out even more. And it itches. All over.

So in spite of my love of the shower, I do skip occasional days.

But I would not dream of telling anyone else to do that.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I got an email thingy from IU asking my post-schooling experiences. I made sure to include I was painfully under prepared with knowledge regarding prescription medications when it comes to working in my field (which, does mean others will be even worse off since I'm way ahead of the pack when it comes to drugs), and woefully unprepared to have to use email, because as I learned on the job there is more to email than just writing and sending an email.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
At my age, my skin is dry.
I think that's more because you live in California. Or, at least when I moved here my skin dried really bad and I had to start using lotion by the gallons. Or maybe that's here in the Valley. I haven't spent that much time long the coast yet.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I think that's more because you live in California. Or, at least when I moved here my skin dried really bad and I had to start using lotion by the gallons. Or maybe that's here in the Valley. I haven't spent that much time long the coast yet.
For me it's at least party age. I was not like this when I was younger and I've been out here for decades.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Been keeping this undre wraps but I guess its ok to go public now....since there are pictures on the internet

0*NVw2GFzSgVKP8ubH.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And now I need to slip into something less comfortable to go out. My balance is good so I should not slip and fall unless there is a very slippery spot which there should not be.

Wu Wei

I now have to go be the first to set something up to make sure it goes as planned.......bleh....

Wu Wei

Just love it when folks bug you incessantly for the "NEW" equipment and when you finally can get it to them, and you set up an appointment to go give it to them, when you get there, they ask you if you can com back later