• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
One isn't truely old until they've told me to get off their lawn.

That is my retirement plan by the way.....retire, get a rocking chair, sit on my front porch and yell at kids to "GIT OFFA MY LAWN!!!"

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
He'd never win. He's one of those pointy-headed libertarians.

How can he lose with a 1500 pound killing machine, with big fangs and 6 inch claws, as head of security....... he will be the only candidate......eventually

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Well, we might as well get all our potential voter questions prepared.... even if the votes don't matter...

Okay question.... what is your view on pants, Revoltingest?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
He'd never win. He's one of those pointy-headed libertarians.
If they don't massively bungle things like Perot, Perot showed they probably can do it. But even a majorly solid candidate can't save himself from a blundered thing that reassembled a presidential campaign. I think, anyways. But, regardless of what it's called that Perot did, Revoltingest could win if he doesn't do that.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
@Revoltingest and @Wu Wei in the presidential limousine:

20191114_120241.jpg