• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
My case would be that basically no one tells you bipolar disorder is a side effect of Effexor, and I have it after I took it.

A nurse once somehow convinced a doctor to put me on a drug for old people who have bone problems just because when she told me to relax my shoulders, they still looked high up.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
True.

I mean, I do have experience with lawyers.

Here's how people react before you say you have one:

"I'm sorry, but there's just nothing I can possibly do!"

And after:

"Your wish is my command!"
Really, you're be better off moving to a more accepting place. The MidWest just sucks overall unless you like cows and/or Jesus. If think you'd probably do better with your computer and hardware skills in better place that pays better and isn't trying to kill you like Chicago.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Really, you're be better off moving to a more accepting place. The MidWest just sucks overall unless you like cows and/or Jesus. If think you'd probably do better with your computer and hardware skills in better place that pays better and isn't trying to kill you like Chicago.

Thanks for the advice. I actually live in a place that makes Chicago look good. 80% of people here voted for Trump.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Thanks for the advice. I actually live in a place that makes Chicago look good. 80% of people here voted for Trump.
Well, to be fair, all I pretty much every hear about Chicago is you look down the street and someone is getting shot. Turn your head, and you see someone get shot. I hear Chicago pizza is great, if the server doesn't get shot and drop the pizza in your lap.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Well, to be fair, all I pretty much every hear about Chicago is you look down the street and someone is getting shot. Turn your head, and you see someone get shot. I hear Chicago pizza is great, if the server doesn't get shot and drop the pizza in your lap.

That rarely happens in my town. Instead, they'll kill someone with inefficient medical care or poor driving.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
It's not hard to get co in the US. Fire up the dating profile here, and within 15 minutes, you'll be getting pictures of it before the person even says "hello".

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
74892cd0e14f0137cc2c005056a9545d

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It's not hard to get co in the US. Fire up the dating profile here, and within 15 minutes, you'll be getting pictures of it before the person even says "hello".
Ive gotten some attention by just putting on eyeliner in my car. And then way more than ever before after presenting as female. Guys are way more overt than women, lol.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Ive gotten some attention by just putting on eyeliner in my car. And then way more than ever before after presenting as female. Guys are way more overt than women, lol.
Really? Lucky u
Here guys won't look at a girl unless she looks like Miss Italy
:p