• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
What is going to happen is that we will begin to lose the taint of past wars, and there will be a golden age mixed with problems and suffering. The conservatives and the liberals will begin to partly merge, and the major parties will continue to look for ways to divide them. I think we will see some of the 50 states offering universal healthcare, and won't that be strange?
I think you've caught a very positive breeze.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
What is going to happen is that we will begin to lose the taint of past wars, and there will be a golden age mixed with problems and suffering. The conservatives and the liberals will begin to partly merge, and the major parties will continue to look for ways to divide them. I think we will see some of the 50 states offering universal healthcare, and won't that be strange?

You should be President and usher in our golden age.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You should be President and usher in our golden age.

This inspired me:

2211897.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
20% chance of rain today.
Should I take a chance, & spray glyphosate?
(It should sit on the plant for 24 hours.)

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Speaking of doggies...why do males like that position ?
It is not romantic at all...I feel like an animal getting on all four....:p
Missionary is the best...:p:p très romantique

I don't know.

A calm, church going boy like me with a clean, gentle, angelic sense of humor and well-being for himself and others, could never possibly even fathom such a thing.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Considering a recent thread about the paranormal a question occurred to me that I did not want to pose, since I didn't think the paranormal could help. It was this: "If I accidentally swallow D&D dice should I induce vomiting or let them pass through?" Well? Got any advice?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Considering a recent thread about the paranormal a question occurred to me that I did not want to pose, since I didn't think the paranormal could help. It was this: "If I accidentally swallow D&D dice should I induce vomiting or let them pass through?" Well? Got any advice?
I'd want medical advice fast.