• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My amp should be in tomorrow. Hopefully it helps with tips half as much as I've heard. If not, it will at least make pickups a bit easier and safer (especially in big cities where passangers just jump in your car).

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My vision is not 2020. Does it mean that 2020 isn't coming?
Id say I need it to come and go so I can be cleared for surgery, but I decided I'll just lie to a therapist to work around the requirement of living one-year living full time as your identified gender to have genital surgery. Voice, beard and face, name, and once Ive taken care of those as far as my sooon to be new therapist is concerned Ive been full time for a year.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
When I told some people that there is a peacock in my neighborhood They both said, "is it a turkey?". LOL I love people so much!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I do at times worry that today's easily butthurt snowflake liberal millennial will turn into the next generation of conservative, and it's going to be worse than today's conservative. After all, which group is going to filter information "for your protection?" If America is to see a dictator, they are probably going to produce it, when the younger generation rebels against a safety padded world.
I'll be forced to leave because I can be, even without intention, a walking safe-space disintegration beam.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I do at times worry that today's easily butthurt snowflake liberal millennial will turn into the next generation of conservative, and it's going to be worse than today's conservative. After all, which group is going to filter information "for your protection?" If America is to see a dictator, they are probably going to produce it, when the younger generation rebels against a safety padded world.
I'll be forced to leave because I can be, even without intention, a walking safe-space disintegration beam.
What is going to happen is that we will begin to lose the taint of past wars, and there will be a golden age mixed with problems and suffering. The conservatives and the liberals will begin to partly merge, and the major parties will continue to look for ways to divide them. I think we will see some of the 50 states offering universal healthcare, and won't that be strange?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
What is going to happen is that we will begin to lose the taint of past wars, and there will be a golden age mixed with problems and suffering. The conservatives and the liberals will begin to partly merge, and the major parties will continue to look for ways to divide them. I think we will see some of the 50 states offering universal healthcare, and won't that be strange?
Could be. I can see California being one of the first, along with washington and colorado, with a possibly incredibly fubar attempt from new york (such as legal medical weed with no legal way to obtain it).

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
According to many of the natives here, I talk like I'm from the north, as far north as Canada. But none have guessed anywhere from the MidWest. Which doesn't surprise me since even there I heard I don't talk like it from there. So, apparently, I just ended up talking like me after I lost my rural Hoosier accent.