• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
53347676_2258760394145450_6613752081058627584_n.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Page 2019. This is a mere prologue of a year, a warmup to next year in spite of all the arm waving commentators are doing. Next year will be real fun.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Page 2019. This is a mere prologue of a year, a warmup to next year in spite of all the arm waving commentators are doing. Next year will be really fun.
For me it will be, as I'll be sinking tons of money into killing the hairs on my face and begin ridding myself of unwanted parts. The old me will be drawing nearer to being forever laid to rest. And I should be getting on SSI.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I hate my body. I want one of those avatar body thingies. Then, with no more knee problems, straight shins, and body better shapped for how I move, every single person in their teens and 20s who calls me old is getting out done athletically. Its a great feeling to do now, and with a new body I could enjoy it longer.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Father, forgive me for I have sinned. I did something productive today. And I might sin again as I look at a checkbook needing balancing. Is that like balancing karma?