• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Passover Thread

dantech

Haha. Probably matzah!

Wine's probbaly not a bad idea, but with the amount of wine you're anyway drinking, it probably wouldn't mean as much as on say, Shabbos.

Maybe some cake?

Yeah. Pack a jacket its been really windy lately.

That's cute. I was wearing a jacket when it was -5 degrees Celsius last week.

20 degrees is hot for me :D

Tumah

Veteran Member
That's cute. I was wearing a jacket when it was -5 degrees Celsius last week.

20 degrees is hot for me :D

Oh yeah, your Canadian, eh? Well, just don't forget that those of us near the equator make our houses out of other materials besides ice.

Tumah

Veteran Member
Non igloo homes? What do you mean, eh?

That's right. And for your informational use, bear in mind that police here will be inside cars, not mounted on horses.

So, no igloos, no horses, no hockey. If you're only coming for Pesach the culture shock might be a little rough. But I've known some Canadians that have been able to piece together the remains of their broken psyches enough to lead fulfilling lives that have no igloos, horses or hockey.

They do tend to get a little weepy when there's snow though.

dantech

That's right. And for your informational use, bear in mind that police here will be inside cars, not mounted on horses.

So, no igloos, no horses, no hockey. If you're only coming for Pesach the culture shock might be a little rough. But I've known some Canadians that have been able to piece together the remains of their broken psyches enough to lead fulfilling lives that have no igloos, horses or hockey.

I landed a few hours ago. You call this jacket worthy? Smh

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member

I live in the midwest. I've configured my weather app to provide current weather for both Chicago and Be'er Sheva. It's a constant source of irritation.

Tumah

Veteran Member
I'll definitely be ready by next Pesach the latest. But our goal is to be completely turned over by Shavuos.

Tumah

Veteran Member
4th pound of what?

Probably that he gained since coming here a few days ago. He started in Tel Aviv, and already there are rumors going around here on the other side of the country, that a massive hurricane is eating every bit of food in site.

dantech

Probably that he gained since coming here a few days ago. He started in Tel Aviv, and already there are rumors going around here on the other side of the country, that a massive hurricane is eating every bit of food in site.
I've been offering a "get rid of hametz" service

Tumah

Veteran Member
My daughter saw the face-palm icon. She was so excited that one of them was saying "shema".