• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Ongoing Debate on God has ended

Ostronomos

If you google "The Reality Self-Simulation Principle" you will not only find Christopher Langan's published writings but you will also find numerous articles related to the subject. The RSS is a direct consequence of the insights made in a variety of scientific fields and necessitates the existence of a global or universal consciousness. There seems to be a growing trend among Physicists that the universe is not a material construct, but something arising out of the underlying Quantum realm. In that same vein the RSS validates these claims and is mathematically self-evident.

Ostronomos

"What is acceptable is not what we create ourselves, but what everyone else does. Altering this requires you to manipulate the energies (plural) that travel through one's body and skin. There is no stimulus besides what's going on in our own bodies."
-Bhagavad Gita

My question is how do we manipulate those energies? The whole point is to flush out the negative energies and revive the positive energies. Isn't this just the nervous system? Does it depend on what we eat, our posture, our beliefs, etc.?

I'm talking about the actual manipulation of the flow of energies in your body, not merely "keeping it up" as you would in exercise. It is nothing of perception or even cognition, it is becoming a hyperaware (aware of the interrelated flow or circulation, as opposed to osmosis, between internal energies and external energies) state of mind where every troublesome flow of energy in the body can be "picked up" by the mind and directed by the subconscious then through the appropriate areas of the skin to release "suppressed positivities".

rational experiences

Veteran Member
We are all humans born by sex. Conscious and biological. Our known status. A human. To learn as a human. Conscious as the human.

You choose any topic you want to talk or argue about. Just a human. Biological.

Still only just a human.

You quote light is present but not present at the same time. As cold clear gases burn. Clear gas is then stated the burning clear gas. A variant. Gone burnt gas then another variant.

So you tried to give it its highest status so you wouldn't as a scientist try to make it one statement. The status reviewed heavens the most important to life existing hence was given titles.

Clear...burning...removed as the same body. Remaining after.

You taught I die. The human. I disappear from human ownership blood and bone. Yet the state's changing to allow destroyed also remain the same.

So I said unlike my human form that gets removed as owned form the heavens was a superior being statement. It gets destroyed but returns.

Yet it never went anywhere.

It was a stated the contradictory review. A God of creation yet a God of destruction.

Why I knew to honour it only and never change it.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
"What is acceptable is not what we create ourselves, but what everyone else does. Altering this requires you to manipulate the energies (plural) that travel through one's body and skin. There is no stimulus besides what's going on in our own bodies."
-Bhagavad Gita

My question is how do we manipulate those energies? The whole point is to flush out the negative energies and revive the positive energies. Isn't this just the nervous system? Does it depend on what we eat, our posture, our beliefs, etc.?

I'm talking about the actual manipulation of the flow of energies in your body, not merely "keeping it up" as you would in exercise. It is nothing of perception or even cognition, it is becoming a hyperaware (aware of the interrelated flow or circulation, as opposed to osmosis, between internal energies and external energies) state of mind where every troublesome flow of energy in the body can be "picked up" by the mind and directed by the subconscious then through the appropriate areas of the skin to release "suppressed positivities".
The first thing we must do is realize what and who we really are in the context of the whole of existence. The whole is not divided, it is only the relative perspective of an observer that makes distinctions about what is being perceived. We are an expression of the whole and thus the potential is there to realize the ultimate source of our existence.. To actually realize it, one must transition one's present self identification from a mere mortal body and soul to the whole of existence. In the process, one's body and soul would be transformed into a Divinity and the present personal self be no more. It is not about trying to change anything in existence, it is about understanding existence. True understanding will bring about changes without effort or intention.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I never thought of it that way....

Wouldn't that result in a super nova?

*grin*
Life first does not exist anti to its presence in a reactive moment.

With a so called intelligent human thinker thinking about owning the moment as just a human.

However you claim inside my machine as if a human owned the universal reactions. Your psyche actually says it does. Humans own everything. So you must include reaction also.

Is a summation the human destroyer in a few basic words

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Lets not have that word become manifest
When human men talked everything was manifest.

They used words to give meaning to anything.

Then they used words plus maths to demanifest it.

I am the man he says.

I demand.
I de man ifest.

You have to live with manifested to minus it.

Mi nus...sun.

lukethethird

unknown member
-Bhagavad Gita

Are you referring to static cling, because there are products for that.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Men today say I will do whatever I want whenever I want as we are rich.

They took possession of life choices as once an equal family man.

Hierarchy fake. Position fake.

The warning bones men. When God the stone science machine history from God the stone beginnings claim we are God. As men who say we are bone.

Body type blood flesh is biology.
Bones in biology like stone. God earth.

The history of mans predicted warning.

Men who ignore no man is God pretending we are God. Claiming the thesis just as a man. Not as a God.

It would be different if he were as a man the God or a God in presence. He just thinks he is in his ego hierarchy.

Imagine your brother lying. Being a liar is his personal man memory as his history. His strings.

Thoughts all strung together.

A man who thinks who says his thinking makes him a God.

Bones are only human inside hidden as a body....as lists men inferred by comparing.

Flesh.
Blood.
Bone. Three in one body type human.

Not a God just rock. We don't live just as bones.
What a theist does. Lies.

Never accepts natural placement.

In natural life all men as hu man are equal. Status no rich man. No fake choice. Reality natural first only.

With gods status.

Which does not accept nor support any theory. Not from anyone.

So displaced natural family is the only correct human speaker teacher.

Not authority of any kind.

Dust liar scientist satanist. Theoried...On the ground where we walk he Says dust reacted.

I am copying how I pretended life came into being.

His reaction dust converting is inside a machine. See his lies.

Then he says dust reacting in the ground begins as gases burning. So gases burning comes down from above.

His answer let me burn you to death on the ground of earth sciences machine God.

Proof he had to shut down a reactor. His machine tried to convert it's god stone mass presence as first. Taken from the ground.

Evidence he lies.

Whilst he coerced he says space beginnings. On earth God the earth is science of mans machines beginnings.

He takes two forms of cold mass destroys them to get electricity. Science direct owned status. Out of earths products as gods first forms in science dusts.

Dusts plus spaces says a man thinking lots of them he says 00000000 is the difference between the solid rock to dust existing by zeros.

His claim lots of spaces filled in to be rock. Radiation mass now cold. He says he wants it to withdraw direct from by inventing. Be radiating zeros hot. As he wants to create it.

Is the answer what conversion he wants God earth to convert into as first in science as planet earths body.

His resource place.

I want God exact to give me electricity by science of man. God as earth is first in science history of men.

He however says God is already releasing radiation. Yet radiating ground dusts are still fused.

I won't change anything he said as he converts ground dusts daily already portional changed to be radiating.

Seeing rock doesn't.

What no man is God was taught for.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I believe this is not in the debates section. I do suppose though that philosophies can be debated. Is there a philosophical debates forum?

At any rate I am still debating God with atheists and I find they like to stick their heads in the sand.

Audie

Veteran Member
I believe the sand they use is science. If it isn't scientific then it isn't real.

Rong totally on both counts.

And it is still stereotyping.

Maybe maybe if you have to employ phony charges, maybe you have no real complaint?

Muffled

Jesus in me
Rong totally on both counts.

And it is still stereotyping.

Maybe maybe if you have to employ phony charges, maybe you have no real complaint?

I believe that has been my experience bar none but you can make my day by telling me how you are different.

Audie

Veteran Member
I believe that has been my experience bar none but you can make my day by telling me how you are different.

Easy. It silly, false, to say if its notbscience it isn't real.

I think you have misunderstood. I do not think
anyone here has ever made such a patently false a claim.