• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Official RF Fact Check Thread

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
In this thread, we post things we stated as fact on RF that we didn't actually check were fact before posting them so other can scrutinize what we said and substantiate if it's fact or fiction (or not).

I'll start...

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
QuestforTruth has a Nobel Prize.

Because I'm too lazy to actually go in and edit this page and change it back.

upload_2019-12-7_10-38-28.png

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
The great Reverend Beastmaster, master of disappearing, once asked us what we were wearing.

I told him I was wearing sex.

Thing is though.... I can't say for 100 percent certain whether I was or not. But I did state it as a fact.

exchemist

Veteran Member
The great Reverend Beastmaster, master of disappearing, once asked us what we were wearing.

Thing is though.... I can't say for 100 percent certain whether I was or not. But I did state it as a fact.
Is that New Zealand - speak for "socks"?

BSM1

What? Me worry?

I completely understood this....