• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The mark of beast -666 DOW Friday

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
So the mark of the beast -666 drop today Friday couldn't have been quirky perfect timing for me, and not just me but a lot of investors who guessed correctly that the Democratic Party toadie Janet Yellen would try (again) to sabotage the booming Trump economy and just like it failed a coupje of weeks ago, this will fail again and with yet another 200,000 jobs gain at the fastest pace in 8 years this Minotaur is gojng to come roaring right back even with the bond yields going high and the interest rate hikes, so a whole bunch of us SOLD last week to get ready to buy cheap and realign portfolios around infrastructure. A 2.6% drop when over 26,000 isn't a big deal, now a whole lot of us who cashed last week will buy low and then sell high.

I literally cashed out into $841,281.28 last week at DOW peak just for this moment, kept s lot of ETFs though which landed just fine, and $1.2 million in Mutual Funds with dividends lost only $6k - amazing, nice day. Not just me, lots, lots of folks. Having taken the profits we now have the cash to buy right back in on the cheap, and what an opportunity this time, it will spark up early this summer to records never seen. Hot doggie!

Curious George

Veteran Member
So the mark of the beast -666 drop today Friday couldn't have been quirky perfect timing for me, and not just me but a lot of investors who guessed correctly that the Democratic Party toadie Janet Yellen would try (again) to sabotage the booming Trump economy and just like it failed a coupje of weeks ago, this will fail again and with yet another 200,000 jobs gain at the fastest pace in 8 years this Minotaur is gojng to come roaring right back even with the bond yields going high and the interest rate hikes, so a whole bunch of us SOLD last week to get ready to buy cheap and realign portfolios around infrastructure. A 2.6% drop when over 26,000 isn't a big deal, now a whole lot of us who cashed last week will buy low and then sell high.

I literally cashed out into $841,281.28 last week at DOW peak just for this moment, kept s lot of ETFs though which landed just fine, and $1.2 million in Mutual Funds with dividends lost only $6k - amazing, nice day. Not just me, lots, lots of folks. Having taken the profits we now have the cash to buy right back in on the cheap, and what an opportunity this time, it will spark up early this summer to records never seen. Hot doggie!
Lol, are you trying to spin a 600 point drop?

Settle down. The market is still up. I don't think you need to run damage control yet.

Grandliseur

Hey!
Time to party and spread things around a little. :)
My goodness, a few bottles of good wine and some chocolate would be nice. :D
Congrats.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Actually nowhere is it written that 666 was ever the "...mark of the Beast..."; so I think we'll survive.

Buddha Dharma

Dharma Practitioner
I don't understand the freakout about 666, which is just a set of three numbers. I mean some people act like we should remove this number from the numbers list, which would be against observed reality. I actually just kinda laugh when I'm playing an RPG and the damage pops up 666 on the screen.

suncowiam

Did you sell again?

Where's your update now that the Dow is further down?

I always tend to hear successful investment stories. Never hear the awful investment stories.