• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"THE LORD'S DAY IS THE SABBATH DAY NOT SUNDAY ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURES

3rdAngel

3rdAngel said: Well no that is what you have been doing because you have not been able to address the content of my posts to you that are in disagreement with you so instead you have been making false claims and accusations and name calling which not really helpful for a discussion.
Your response here...
Where have I ever done that?
You do make me smile :)

Here is a list of posts you refuses to address the post content and scripture contexts that were in disagreement with you but instead chose to run away from the debate instead normally choosing to respond with false accusations and name calling unsupported by any fact of evidence while not being able to address the post and scripture content that was in disagreement with you.

For example....

Post # 181 linked and your response in post # 204 linked - see post # 209 linked
(non responsive not addressing any of the post content with evidence to support your view).

Post # 246 linked and your response in post # 250 linked - see post # 252 linked
(non responsive not addressing any of the post content with evidence to support your view. I had just posted scripture context showing your claims that God did not speak the 10 commandment in Exodus 20 was not true. Then you projected trying to claim I was ignoring context after just providing scripture context. I then asked you then to show me the scripture context that says God did not speak the 10 commandments in Exodus 20. You were unable to do so).

Post # 244 linked your response here in post # 248 linked - see post # 253 linked
(non responsive not addressing any of the post content with evidence to support your view).

Post # 330 linked
your response here in post # 333 linked - see post # 337 linked
(non responsive not addressing any of the post content with evidence to support your view. You made the claim you do not know of any real things in science that cannot be tested for and you asked me for examples. I provided some examples that can be easily googled and then you ignored them).

Post # 409 linked your response here in post # 411 linked - see earlier post # 367 linked
(non responsive not addressing any of the post content with evidence to support your view. You made the claim that I can always prove your claims. I disagreed and said I do not believe you and asked you to provide me with a single link in our discussion. You provided no evidence to your claim to a single link in our discussions).

Post # 425 linked your response here in post # 431 linked - see post # 432 linked
(non responsive not addressing any of the post content with evidence to support your view. You made a claim that user Blu blew away my OP. I asked you for a link to prove your claim and you failed to provide anything proving what you just said. In fact the user you mentioned did not deny the OP at all. You got your facts wrong.).

Post # 436 linked or post # 437 linked your response - silence

Post # 561 linked your response here in post # 562 linked - see post # 564 linked
(non responsive not addressing any of the post content with evidence to support your view. You made the claim that there was old testament scripture that says you cannot travel 1 1/4 mile on the Sabbath. There is no scripture that says this, When asked for scripture you provided none and all your accusations backfired on you).

Post # 557 linked your response here in post # 563 linked - see posts # 565 linked and post # 568 linked (non responsive not addressing any of the post content with evidence to support your view. You made claims and accusations that the scriptures provided in the 10 commandments post repeated in the new testament were not repeated in the new testament. You were asked to prove your claim. You ignored the request).

Your welcome. So do you know how to debate properly? It seems not.
3rdAngel said: Your projecting. I have only provide unbiased evidence in support of everything I have shared with you here in our discussions. Just like earlier I said to you that you ignore most of my posts that show why I believe your in error in some of the things we have discussed here. My evidence I am prepared to put up like posting all my posts that show scripture evidence we have been discussing that proves why your interpretation of certain scriptures are in error. You response was to run away by not addressing these posts and the evidence provided in them that were in disagreement with you. I told you I would be happy to link everyone of them as support to my claims here. You once again ignored this claim. Therefore by you making false claims and accusations unsupported by any evidence and not being able to address my post content and evidence presented against you then you have already lost the debate because your unwilling to respond to the evidence against your position.
Your response here...
And there you go making false claims about others again. Also you do not understand the concept of evidence.
Evidence provided. As posted earlier, you ignore most of my posts that show why I believe your in error in some of the things we have discussed here. My evidence I am prepared to put up like posting all my posts that show scripture evidence we have been discussing that proves why your interpretation of certain scriptures are in error. You response was to run away by not addressing these posts and the evidence provided in them that were in disagreement with you.
Can you debate properly?
Yes as shown in our discussions. It is clear you do not know how to debate if your unwilling to address the content of the posts shared with you that are in disagreement with you. That is running away from a debate. Your best to address the posts and evidence provided in those posts that are in disagreement with you.

Take Care.

Last edited:

3rdAngel

No, you won't debate properly.. Please quit making false claims.
I did not make any false claims. I only told the truth. It is you who won't debate properly and unlike you I provide evidence for that claim. If you are not able to address the post content and the scriptures that are in disagreement with you and ignore them. That is what running away from a debate means. This is what you have been doing not me. Your projecting.
But you need to learn more about the burden of proof and how to support your claims. I asked you right at the start if you are just playing silly fan fiction games or not. That was a question that you never answered, even though I asked it more than once. That is a form of running away.
That is not true dear friend. I understand burden of proof. It is clear you do not. For example as evidence I post you the linked post # 244 linked to our earlier discussion as proof and evidence of this claim. As shown in the linked post in our discussion you were making claims that there is no God and that you have evidence to prove this claim. I asked you for evidence and you provided none claiming the burden of proof is on me to prove you wrong. That is not how burden of proof works. The burden of proof is on the person making a claim. It does not matter if that claims is a positive or negative claim. I made no claims. Only you made the claim that there was no God and you have evidence to prove it. I only asked you for your evidence but you provided none. This was a major stuff up on your behalf (evidence provided in the linked post).

3rdAngel said: I suggest three simple rules that might be helpful....

1. "Debated topics and subject matter"
When someone makes a topic for debate (e.g. this OP is on the question is "the Lords day Sunday" or "the Sabbath day") we must stick to the debated topic and subject matter being put up for debate posted for or against the OP subject matter. Address the post content, arguments and subject matter and look not to stray off topic to what is the debated subject matter.

2. "The rebuttal"

If you disagree with what has been posted show what it is you disagree with from the post and address the content of the post you are responding to keeping on topic. Provide evidence as proof to show why you disagree with what has been posted for what it is you disagree with addressing all the post content from the person your debating.

3. "Be respectful and polite"

Even if we may not agree on some topics we can still agree to disagree and to move on and remain friends and friendly to each other. There should be no need for name calling and false accusations. If what someone is saying is true or not true "a rebuttal" should be enough to show who is being truthful and who is not in what they are claiming to believe. Lets be respectful and polite to each other.

What do you say? They are three simple rules we both can follow.
Your response here...
That is a start. So let's add that questions must be properly answered with reliable evidence.
So your agreeing with what I already posted in section 2? You have not added anything here your just repeating what I have already posted to you that all posted contents need to be addressed with evidence. Of course the evidence needs to be reliable or it is not evidence. Just because the word reliable was not used in my post does not mean I am talking about unreliable evidence. If evidence is unreliable it is not evidence. Then again even that term "reliable" is subjective and not quantitative. "Reliable to who?" For example scripture is "reliable" to a Christian but not an atheist. So even that term needs to be defined in context to what is being debated.
Now you need to learn what counts as reliable evidence. Unless you are just playing silly fan fiction games you do not get to count the Bible as "evidence" unless you admit to just playing silly fan fiction games. If that is all that you want to do then have at it.
I know what reliable evidence is thanks very much. Your forgetting however that you are in a scripture debate section of the forum so the debates here are set in the OP for discussion. So scripture is used in these debates as evidence to refute false interpretations of scripture. Seriously man how can you even be in this section if you do not know the scriptures and you cannot debate scripture when scripture is used as evidence in these debates set by the OP? The topic of this OP for example is "The Lords day is the Sabbath day not Sunday according to the scriptures". The challenge in the OP is to prove from the scriptures alone that Sunday from Revelation 1:10 is a reference to Sunday in honor of the resurrection of Jesus. That is the terms of this debate in this OP.
I would like an evidence based discussion. Do you think that you are up to it?
I have always been up for a debate here from the beginning as can be seen in my posts. The three rules posted to you earlier, I already put into practice. Sadly I do not see any evidence of your claims here that you would like an evidence based discussion, but if your happy to agree to the three rules I have suggested earlier, then I am happy to continue a discussion with you. So lets start. I have posted the OP do you agree with it or disagree with the OP? If you disagree provided evidence as to why you disagree and then I will respond to it.

Take Care.

Last edited:

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
Yes your full of name calling because you unwilling to address the content of my posts and scriptures shared in them that are in disagreement with you. We are better off discussing post content in a friendly respectful manner then trying to make the discussion unfriendly and personal. I would appreciate if if we could stay on topic to the OP. If you have something to contribute in a friendly manner that is great. I am not interested in anything else.

Take Care.
The forum shows that everyone is posting against you. It’s a simple reason: All that you post is repetitive nonsense.

I showed you that there is only one God yet you say that Jesus is that one God and yet is a subordinate son in spirit - and a human being man - of the one God. That is a contradiction.

You refuse to answer any question I ask you - and I know why! You cannot!!

Your whole premise is that no one DID NOT CALL JESUS ‘NOT GOD’… and so, to you, Jesus IS GOD!

But yet even when I ask you to SHOW ME EVEN ONE THING that I says was untrue you cannot respond.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Your response here...

You do make me smile :)

Here is a list of posts you refuses to address the post content and scripture contexts that were in disagreement with you but instead chose to run away from the debate instead normally choosing to respond with false accusations and name calling unsupported by any fact of evidence while not being able to address the post and scripture content that was in disagreement with you.

For example....

Post # 181 linked and your response in post # 204 linked - see post # 209 linked

Post # 246 linked and your response in post # 250 linked - see post # 252 linked
(non responsive not addressing any of the post content with evidence to support your view. I had just posted scripture context showing your claims that God did not speak the 10 commandment in Exodus 20 was not true. Then you projected trying to claim I was ignoring context after just providing scripture context. I then asked you then to show me the scripture context that says God did not speak the 10 commandments in Exodus 20. You were unable to do so).

Post # 244 linked your response here in post # 248 linked - see post # 253 linked

Post # 330 linked
your response here in post # 333 linked - see post # 337 linked
(non responsive not addressing any of the post content with evidence to support your view. You made the claim you do not know of any real things in science that cannot be tested for and you asked me for examples. I provided some examples that can be easily googled and then you ignored them).

Post # 409 linked your response here in post # 411 linked - see earlier post # 367 linked
(non responsive not addressing any of the post content with evidence to support your view. You made the claim that I can always prove your claims. I disagreed and said I do not believe you and asked you to provide me with a single link in our discussion. You provided no evidence to your claim to a single link in our discussions).

Post # 425 linked your response here in post # 431 linked - see post # 432 linked
(non responsive not addressing any of the post content with evidence to support your view. You made a claim that user Blu blew away my OP. I asked you for a link to prove your claim and you failed to provide anything proving what you just said. In fact the user you mentioned did not deny the OP at all. You got your facts wrong.).

Post # 436 linked or post # 437 linked your response - silence

Post # 561 linked your response here in post # 562 linked - see post # 564 linked
(non responsive not addressing any of the post content with evidence to support your view. You made the claim that there was old testament scripture that says you cannot travel 1 1/4 mile on the Sabbath. There is no scripture that says this, When asked for scripture you provided none and all your accusations backfired on you).

Post # 557 linked your response here in post # 563 linked - see posts # 565 linked and post # 568 linked (non responsive not addressing any of the post content with evidence to support your view. You made claims and accusations that the scriptures provided in the 10 commandments post repeated in the new testament were not repeated in the new testament. You were asked to prove your claim. You ignored the request).

Your welcome. So do you know how to debate properly? It seems not.

Your response here...

Evidence provided. As posted earlier, you ignore most of my posts that show why I believe your in error in some of the things we have discussed here. My evidence I am prepared to put up like posting all my posts that show scripture evidence we have been discussing that proves why your interpretation of certain scriptures are in error. You response was to run away by not addressing these posts and the evidence provided in them that were in disagreement with you.

Yes as shown in our discussions. It is clear you do not know how to debate if your unwilling to address the content of the posts shared with you that are in disagreement with you. That is running away from a debate. Your best to address the posts and evidence provided in those posts that are in disagreement with you.

Take Care.
Pointing out your ignorance is not name calling. Do you have anything that qualifies?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I did not make any false claims. I only told the truth. It is you who won't debate properly and unlike you I provide evidence for that claim. If you are not able to address the post content and the scriptures that are in disagreement with you and ignore them. That is what running away from a debate means. This is what you have been doing not me. Your projecting.

That is not true dear friend. I understand burden of proof. It is clear you do not. For example as evidence I post you the linked post # 244 linked to our earlier discussion as proof and evidence of this claim. As shown in the linked post in our discussion you were making claims that there is no God and that you have evidence to prove this claim. I asked you for evidence and you provided none claiming the burden of proof is on me to prove you wrong. That is not how burden of proof works. The burden of proof is on the person making a claim. It does not matter if that claims is a positive or negative claim. I made no claims. Only you made the claim that there was no God and you have evidence to prove it. I only asked you for your evidence but you provided none. This was a major stuff up on your behalf (evidence provided in the linked post).

Your response here...

So your agreeing with what I already posted in section 2? You have not added anything here your just repeating what I have already posted to you that all posted contents need to be addressed with evidence. Of course the evidence needs to be reliable or it is not evidence. Just because the word reliable was not used in my post does not mean I am talking about unreliable evidence. If evidence is unreliable it is not evidence. Then again even that term "reliable" is subjective and not quantitative. "Reliable to who?" For example scripture is "reliable" to a Christian but not an atheist. So even that term needs to be defined in context to what is being debated.

I know what reliable evidence is thanks very much. Your forgetting however that you are in a scripture debate section of the forum so the debates here are set in the OP for discussion. So scripture is used in these debates as evidence to refute false interpretations of scripture. Seriously man how can you even be in this section if you do not know the scriptures and you cannot debate scripture when scripture is used as evidence in these debates set by the OP? The topic of this OP for example is "The Lords day is the Sabbath day not Sunday according to the scriptures". The challenge in the OP is to prove from the scriptures alone that Sunday from Revelation 1:10 is a reference to Sunday in honor of the resurrection of Jesus. That is the terms of this debate in this OP.

I have always been up for a debate here from the beginning as can be seen in my posts. The three rules posted to you earlier, I already put into practice. Sadly I do not see any evidence of your claims here that you would like an evidence based discussion, but if your happy to agree to the three rules I have suggested earlier, then I am happy to continue a discussion with you. So lets start. I have posted the OP do you agree with it or disagree with the OP? If you disagree provided evidence as to why you disagree and then I will respond to it.

Take Care.
Yes you did.

Please stop posting nonsense. You are not following your own rules.

3rdAngel

The forum shows that everyone is posting against you.
Argumentum ad Populum go google it. Does not mean that a majority is right. Posts me a single link that I have not been able to defend my position with scripture? You will not find anything. The Jews in the days of Jesus we the majority. They called Jesus of the devil and His followers a cult. Does that mean in your mind that Jesus was wrong and the majority of the Jews that persecuted and killed Jesus were right? I do not think you have given much thought to your argument here dear friend. An Argumentum ad Populum does not mean a majority view is the correct view or is true.
It’s a simple reason: All that you post is repetitive nonsense.
Once again that would be something you would need to prove. So far all you have provided is your words in disagreement with Gods' Word while refusing to address all the scriptures in the posts provided to you that are in disagreement with you. You would be more believable when you are able to address my posts and the scriptures in them that are in disagreement with you. Until then we will of course agree to disagree.
I showed you that there is only one God yet you say that Jesus is that one God and yet is a subordinate son in spirit - and a human being man - of the one God. That is a contradiction.
Actually your post here only shows you are not reading my posts to you. I have never said anywhere that only Jesus is God. You were posted a scripture supported study showing the "oneness" of God in post # 397 linked. Your response we to simply ignore and not respond to all the scriptures that were in disagreement with you. Lets talk more when your able to respond to my posts dear friend. The only contradiction is you not being able to address the scriptures that are in disagreement with you.
You refuse to answer any question I ask you - and I know why! You cannot!!
Your question was answer why pretend it wasn't. If you believe I have not answered any of your questions post me a link to where I have not answered your questions please in case I have missed something. If you cannot then why make up things that are simply not true. If is your understanding of what "one" God means or the oneness of God that is the problem here and that was addressed in more than one post way back in post # 397 linked that you refused to respond to.
Your whole premise is that no one DID NOT CALL JESUS ‘NOT GOD’… and so, to you, Jesus IS GOD!
Once again this is just more evidence that you are not reading my posts to you. You were posted scripture stating verbatim that Jesus is God. So no I never had a premise that no one did not not say Jesus was not God. I posted scripture with the Apostles stating word for word that Jesus was God. This of course is is direct disagreement with you and a contradiction to the false teachings you are promoting here. Your response again was to simply ignore all of the content and the scriptures in my posts that have been shared with you that are in disagreement with you while quoting you over the scriptures that are in disagreement to you. I post as evidence to these claims post # 399 linked for which I am still waiting for you to address.
But yet even when I ask you to SHOW ME EVEN ONE THING that I says was untrue you cannot respond.
Well here is an easy one that has already been addressed with detail showing you not one but everything that you have posted here that is not true and that I have already responded to still awaiting a response from you. I post as evidence to this fact that is in disagreement with your claims here; post # 503 linked; post # 514 linked; post # 515 linked. Lets talk more when you have something truthful to add to the discussion.

Take Care.

3rdAngel

Pointing out your ignorance is not name calling. Do you have anything that qualifies?
See post # 602 linked and post # 603 linked. Name calling is not a response to the linked posts and the scripture and factual evidence in them that are in disagreement with you. So your running away again. That is a little disappointing. I was under the impression you wanted to start having an evidence based discussion. I guess not.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
See post # 617 linked and post # 618 linked. Name calling is not a response to the linked posts and the scripture and factual evidence in them that are in disagreement with you. So your running away again. That is a little disappointing. I was under the impression you wanted to start having an evidence based discussion. I guess not.
No, quote and link. Try again.

You need to follow directions appropriately.

Also, you forgot that you do not understand the nature of evidence.

3rdAngel

Yes you did. Please stop posting nonsense. You are not following your own rules.
I already proved my claims with supporting linked posts supplied as evidence that is in disagreement with you post # 602 linked and post # 603 linked. Your response again was you quoting you unsupported by any evidence while not addressing any of the post content and evidence in the posts you are quoting from that is in disagreement with you. So I guess your not wanting to have a evidence based discussion after all.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I already proved my claims with supporting linked posts supplied as evidence that is in disagreement with you post # 617 linked and post # 618 linked. Your response again was you quoting you unsupported by any evidence while not addressing any of the post content and evidence in the posts you are quoting from that is in disagreement with you. So I guess your not wanting to have a evidence based discussion after all.
No you didn't. That is a falsehood. The reason that you did not do so is largely because you do not understand the concept of evidence.

3rdAngel

No, quote and link. Try again. You need to follow directions appropriately. Also, you forgot that you do not understand the nature of evidence.
Alright, well at least you have proven one thing to me. You were never interested in having an evidence based discussion and your still unwilling to address any of my posts and evidence content in them that are in disagreement with you. Anyhow you do make me smile for which I am thankful but we will agree to disagree and I will wish you all the best :)

3rdAngel

No you didn't. That is a falsehood. The reason that you did not do so is largely because you do not understand the concept of evidence.
I already proved my claims with supporting linked posts supplied as evidence that is in disagreement with you post # 602 linked and post # 603 linked. Your response again was you quoting you unsupported by any evidence while not addressing any of the post content and evidence in the posts you are quoting from that is in disagreement with you. So I guess your not wanting to have a evidence based discussion after all and we will agree to disagree.

Last edited:

Soapy

Your response here...

Take Care.
Debates should end in a vote for or against each of the contenders.

I do not see that part as an aspect of your debate.

The truth is that you would lose 100:1.

That is not to say, in fact, that your opponents are correct in their propositions… it says only that YOU are more incorrect in yours compared to the opponent.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Alright, well at least you have proven one thing to me. You were never interested in having an evidence based discussion and your still unwilling to address any of my posts and evidence content in them that are in disagreement with you. Anyhow you do make me smile for which I am thankful but we will agree to disagree and I will wish you all the best :)
No, that's another falsehood. You won't even follow your own rules.

By the way, making false claims about others is a way of running away. You do it so that you do not have to deal with the arguments that show you to be wrong.

Your posts in the past are in the past. You need to make new proper arguments. Focusing on them is just another example of you admitting that you are wrong.

3rdAngel

Debates should end in a vote for or against each of the contenders.

I do not see that part as an aspect of your debate.

The truth is that you would lose 100:1.

That is not to say, in fact, that your opponents are correct in their propositions… it says only that YOU are more incorrect in yours compared to the opponent.

So that is a no? More evidence that you are not even reading my posts to you. Argumentum ad Populum go google it. Does not mean that a majority is right. Posts me a single link that I have not been able to defend my position with scripture? You will not find anything. The Jews in the days of Jesus we the majority. They called Jesus of the devil and His followers a cult. Does that mean in your mind that Jesus was wrong and the majority of the Jews that persecuted and killed Jesus were right? I do not think you have given much thought to your argument here dear friend. An Argumentum ad Populum does not mean a majority view is the correct view or is true.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I already proved my claims with supporting linked posts supplied as evidence that is in disagreement with you post # 617 linked and post # 618 linked. Your response again was you quoting you unsupported by any evidence while not addressing any of the post content and evidence in the posts you are quoting from that is in disagreement with you. So I guess your not wanting to have a evidence based discussion after all and we will agree to disagree.
No, you only displayed ignorance about evidence.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So that is a no? More evidence that you are not even reading my posts to you. Argumentum ad Populum go google it. Does not mean that a majority is right. Posts me a single link that I have not been able to defend my position with scripture? You will not find anything. The Jews in the days of Jesus we the majority. They called Jesus of the devil and His followers a cult. Does that mean in your mind that Jesus was wrong and the majority of the Jews that persecuted and killed Jesus were right? I do not think you have given much thought to your argument here dear friend. An Argumentum ad Populum does not mean a majority view is the correct view or is true.
You need to learn what qualifies as evidence. Don't accuse others when you were not even willing to discuss the subject.

3rdAngel

No, that's another falsehood. You won't even follow your own rules.

By the way, making false claims about others is a way of running away. You do it so that you do not have to deal with the arguments that show you to be wrong.

Your posts in the past are in the past. You need to make new proper arguments. Focusing on them is just another example of you admitting that you are wrong.

Your better off to tell the truth when people post what you say verbatim and it is there as evidence for all to see. The only one being untruthful here is you. Lets talk more when you can support your claims (see post # 602 linked and post # 603 linked). You do make me smile though. Have a nice night. :)

Last edited:

Soapy

I already proved my claims with supporting linked posts supplied as evidence that is in disagreement with you post # 617 linked and post # 618 linked. Your response again was you quoting you unsupported by any evidence while not addressing any of the post content and evidence in the posts you are quoting from that is in disagreement with you. So I guess your not wanting to have a evidence based discussion after all.
The ‘proofs’ were not proofs at all.

If Christianity was compared to mathematics you wouldn’t get past junior high school.

That, by the way, is an attack on your view, not on YOU! But of course, it links back to YOUR thinking.

For instance: GOD MADE Jesus to be king and priest.

This is EVIDENCED by the Jewish (Hebrew / Israelite) ceremony of ANOINTING.

Yet you say that Jesus WAS ALREADY GOD… So, how does Jesus-God get to be made priest and king (two stations of authority which are way lesser in position that GOD!) if Jesus-God was already God?

Soapy

Argumentum ad Populum go google it. Does not mean that a majority is right. Posts me a single link that I have not been able to defend my position with scripture? You will not find anything. The Jews in the days of Jesus we the majority. They called Jesus of the devil and His followers a cult. Does that mean in your mind that Jesus was wrong and the majority of the Jews that persecuted and killed Jesus were right? I do not think you have given much thought to your argument here dear friend. An Argumentum ad Populum does not mean a majority view is the correct view or is true.

Once again that would be something you would need to prove. So far all you have provided is your words in disagreement with Gods' Word while refusing to address all the scriptures in the posts provided to you that are in disagreement with you. You would be more believable when you are able to address my posts and the scriptures in them that are in disagreement with you. Until then we will of course agree to disagree.

Actually your post here only shows you are not reading my posts to you. I have never said anywhere that only Jesus is God. You were posted a scripture supported study showing the "oneness" of God in post # 397 linked. Your response we to simply ignore and not respond to all the scriptures that were in disagreement with you. Lets talk more when your able to respond to my posts dear friend. The only contradiction is you not being able to address the scriptures that are in disagreement with you.

Your question was answer why pretend it wasn't. If you believe I have not answered any of your questions post me a link to where I have not answered your questions please in case I have missed something. If you cannot then why make up things that are simply not true. If is your understanding of what "one" God means or the oneness of God that is the problem here and that was addressed in more than one post way back in post # 397 linked that you refused to respond to.

Once again this is just more evidence that you are not reading my posts to you. You were posted scripture stating verbatim that Jesus is God. So no I never had a premise that no one did not not say Jesus was not God. I posted scripture with the Apostles stating word for word that Jesus was God. This of course is is direct disagreement with you and a contradiction to the false teachings you are promoting here. Your response again was to simply ignore all of the content and the scriptures in my posts that have been shared with you that are in disagreement with you while quoting you over the scriptures that are in disagreement to you. I post as evidence to these claims post # 399 linked for which I am still waiting for you to address.

Well here is an easy one that has already been addressed with detail showing you not one but everything that you have posted here that is not true and that I have already responded to still awaiting a response from you. I post as evidence to this fact that is in disagreement with your claims here; post # 503 linked; post # 514 linked; post # 515 linked. Lets talk more when you have something truthful to add to the discussion.

Take Care.
I do not need to prove anything - you have already proved it against yourself. You just refuse to acknowledge it.